Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #20 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Brianna P.
York, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
This night cream is super affordable and makes my skin look great. It feels great when I wake up too. It's a thicket consistency but isn't too heavy. It's a great value and I would purchase again. I would recommend it.
Kaiti A.
I have extremely dry skin that cracks in the winter, but is also acne prone and can be oily. This balanced my skins moisture overall and was so comfortable to wear at night. I didn't notice any acne while using this product either.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the very affordable night cream with very powerful and rich ingredient content. Sinks very fast in the skin and does not leave the skin greasy. All the skin line is very good and affordable with great results.
Caitlin F.
Sidney, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the current night cream I am using. I'm also using the day cream version and I was so surprised at how much I love this stuff. It has tremendously helped with my skin texture, oil production and breakouts.
Karen C.
I love this moisturizer specially during the winter months when my skin is extremely dry and dull. It really makes a difference in overall texture when you use it every night. It's not too thick which I actually like.
Brittany K.
Oakland , CA
I have super dry skin and this has been a god send. Super affordable, super effective. I will continue to buy this until the day I die. If exceed every expectation I ever had and will give these as gifts to everyone
Peyton B.
this is a pretty good product! although it's a little pricey I like the product! it's very gentle on my skin but leaves me oily in the morning which is not attractive or what I want but does work wonders !
Alivia Nadine B.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I suffer from dry skin that I'm constantly being told to drink water and even with water I'm still needing something better . It meets my expectations yet a product can always be better . I would buy again
Katrina H.
Greensboro, NC
I love this night cream. My skin gets very dry especially in the winter, but after I use this at night, my skin feels good as new in the morning. It doesn't make me break out or leave me with oily skin.
Jaime C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like using this product in the winter because it leaves my face feeling moisturized and smooth.  My nose tends to get extra dry and this No7 fixes that!  I am not keen on using it in the summer though because it leaves my face feeling gunky.  For me, this is a winter purchase!
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Dena H.