Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
  • "This product is so moisturizing, perfect for people with very dry skin like me!! thanks for letting me try it!" in 50 reviews
  • "I SIMPLY LOOOVE BOOTS. THEIR products are always the highest quality. I have sensitive skin and these wrk with me fine" in 15 reviews
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I really enjoyed this product! I suffer from dry skin and this product is very hydrating. I applied it only at night and it didn't leave a greasy feeling on my skin. This product wasn't anything special to me though so I did not end up repurchasing.
Josephine a.
Minneapolis, MN
I have very dry skin so I was really excited to try this product. OH! What a saving grace. It helped keep my skin moisturized and super soft. I love it. If you have very dry skin, you should try this product. I totally recommend it.  It works really well. I would definitely buy again. The packaging is okay, product even better.
Alicia D.
Rosedale, NY
I don't have very dry skin so I probably could have gotten the normal/dry night formally but I find this brand to be very affordable. It's non greasy and light weight to apply. It definitely provided my skin with lots of moisture.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
My mom uses this every night before going to bed and recently i started using it and i am loving it! It leaves my face so nice and smoth for the morning! I am yet to review more of their product but so far i have no complaints!
Megan H.
Columbia, MO
This leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and after 3 months of use I can see such a big difference in my skin so far. It smells and feels amazing on the skin I purchased at target and would definitely purchase this again
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This was just an average product to me. Would be great for travel if you don't want to take your normal products but it didn't blow me away. Was not the worst I have tried by any means either but it won't be my go to product
Mika M.
Overland Park , KS
I love this facial cream. My skin after the winter was so dry and this brought it back to normal! The pricing is great also so I feel like I will always be going back to get a new one and maybe trying the different skin types!
C M.
A year or so ago I would've given this five stars. But I swear they change something with the formula. It has more of a smell now and really irritated my skin. I have switched to Aveeno, and have had no issues with my skin.
Sammie M.
I really love this night cream it's very moisturizing, and absorbs into my skin. I've had it for a long time and a little goes a long way. My only problem is that I tend to wake up very oily but in the colder months this is great!
Deborah F.
San Diego
These creams are very good to use as a moisturizer before applying makeup. I would definitely recommend it. It's kinda pricey depending on where you go but it's definitely worth the money. Keeps your skin looking good ..
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?