Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #14 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Iris W.
 I would definitely use this if you're trying to get rid of wrinkles its uses your face over the night in in the morning your skin feel soft as a babies! This lotion cream will definitely help you if you have dry skin oily skin or just regular skin. I recommend highly and if you use this you probably will begin to get better skin immediately.
Meow M.
I have used this for a couple years now and love it. Very moisturizing at an excellent price. Especially if you can find a good sale. Compared to a few higher end products and other drugstore products this one is number one for me. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
I purchased this product in hopes it would help me get rid of my dry winter skin and it did! I use this product every night before bed and the results are fantastic! My skin looks and feels so much better and more hydrated without looking greasy. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs help hydrating their skin to reduce dry patches and flaky skin.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Didn't like this at all. The scent smells nice. The packaging is very nice but the product itself is harsh. It gave me a mild burning sensation & I tried it for a week & it made me have small little bumps on my face. It's pricey for target skincare it's not worth it. It didn't leave my face hydrated either.
Emily R.
Tulsa
I love this product it feels and performs like high end skincare. The cream soaks into the skin rather than sitting on top of it and when you wake up the next morning your skin feels brand new. Cannot say enough good things about this. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Tonya C.
For the price, this is a great product and it really helps my face feel soft when I need that little extra bit of moisture. It provides great value and the only reason I have it 4 stars is that it has a bit of fragrance in it that sometime irritates my dry skin. I recommend this product.
Jocelyn R.
I have been looking for a night time cream and I have to say buying this at target was worth it. I made a routine of it every night just because it's soft and gentle on my face and totally saw results in the morning! I would recommend anyone new to night time routines to try this cream!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This cream is so rich and creamy. It leaves my skin soft and moisturizes but not greasy. It's not the cheapest but it compares to way more expensive creams. It makes a huge difference in my skin and now wake up with a different face. Highly recommend for anyone who has dry or damaged skin.
Bey P.
I have been using it for a couple of months now. I bought it at Target and it is very gentle on the skin. I am a repeat user for this product and it definitely met my expectations. My skin feels and looks so much better . I would totally recommend it for a healthy looking skin.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I swear by this product in the winter! My skin is super oily during summer, but once winter hits, it's as dry as dry can be. I can put this on at night and not worry about waking up with new breakouts the next morning, and I don't feel like my face has been dipped in a bath of oil
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?