Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Buy on ULTA*
  • "This product is so moisturizing, perfect for people with very dry skin like me!! thanks for letting me try it!" in 50 reviews
  • "This product is so moisturizing, perfect for people with very dry skin like me!! thanks for letting me try it!" in 19 reviews
  • "I SIMPLY LOOOVE BOOTS. THEIR products are always the highest quality. I have sensitive skin and these wrk with me fine" in 15 reviews
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
I purchased this product in hopes it would help me get rid of my dry winter skin and it did! I use this product every night before bed and the results are fantastic! My skin looks and feels so much better and more hydrated without looking greasy. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs help hydrating their skin to reduce dry patches and flaky skin.
Natasha R.
Love this! I put it in after washing, I wake up and my pores look a lot smaller, great for smooth skin to make my make up look great, got it from Walgreens, and it works just as it says and I like the light florals scent too, great cream for anyone highly recommend it
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Didn't like this at all. The scent smells nice. The packaging is very nice but the product itself is harsh. It gave me a mild burning sensation & I tried it for a week & it made me have small little bumps on my face. It's pricey for target skincare it's not worth it. It didn't leave my face hydrated either.
Emily R.
Tulsa
I love this product it feels and performs like high end skincare. The cream soaks into the skin rather than sitting on top of it and when you wake up the next morning your skin feels brand new. Cannot say enough good things about this. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Jocelyn R.
I have been looking for a night time cream and I have to say buying this at target was worth it. I made a routine of it every night just because it's soft and gentle on my face and totally saw results in the morning! I would recommend anyone new to night time routines to try this cream!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This cream is so rich and creamy. It leaves my skin soft and moisturizes but not greasy. It's not the cheapest but it compares to way more expensive creams. It makes a huge difference in my skin and now wake up with a different face. Highly recommend for anyone who has dry or damaged skin.
Bey P.
I have been using it for a couple of months now. I bought it at Target and it is very gentle on the skin. I am a repeat user for this product and it definitely met my expectations. My skin feels and looks so much better . I would totally recommend it for a healthy looking skin.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I swear by this product in the winter! My skin is super oily during summer, but once winter hits, it's as dry as dry can be. I can put this on at night and not worry about waking up with new breakouts the next morning, and I don't feel like my face has been dipped in a bath of oil
Tara G.
I Love this night moisturizer. My face looks and feels so nice after using it. I think it has a light clean scent and my lines are definitely lifted. Boots No 7 night time moisturizer is worth every penny and you use such a small amount, it lasts for many months.
Kate D.
The product was moisturizing but felt like it just sat on my skin and didn't sink into my skin. I tried using it everyday for 2 months but, currently I don't use the product anymore.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?