Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #14 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
LeAnn H.
Cottage Grove
I have aging skin and this product is exactly what I needed. I love the smell of this cream. The cream is a very nice consistency and a little bit goes a long way so don’t be fooled by the size. After using this product religiously my fine lines around my eyes diminished.
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Love this! I put it in after washing, I wake up and my pores look a lot smaller, great for smooth skin to make my make up look great, got it from Walgreens, and it works just as it says and I like the light florals scent too, great cream for anyone highly recommend it
alexandra r.
This product is great if you have very dry skin. It leaves the face feeling moisturized for a long time. I typically use this product to moisturize before applying my makeup. I just apply to the face and massage it in with a dual fiber brush! Would repurchase!
Tori B.
This product is my favorite part about my nighttime ritual! Very effective for specifically dry skin. I am a first time user of No. 7 products and intend to continue this path. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel greasy at all. BONUS - it smells great!
Kate D.
The product was moisturizing but felt like it just sat on my skin and didn't sink into my skin. I tried using it everyday for 2 months but, currently I don't use the product anymore.
Amere G.
It's my first time using No7 skincare products and I'm glad I that I' gave it a try! It's exactly what I'm like and looking! I love how luxurious it feels in my face upon application, without leaving my face a greasy heavy feeling. I also use it in my neck are to balance my skin texture as my face. I enjoyed waking up every morning looking at my face feeling fresh, clean and supple! After a week I also get me some hand cream and It's amazing!
Stephanie S.
Eugene , OR
This stuff is pretty great. My skin has been extremely dry lately, and so far this has been helping. It makes my skin look and feel a lot healthier. There is a nice scent, but really I wish that there wasn't any scent so that it's one less ingredient to be putting on my face. I have noticed that I break out a little when I use it sometimes, but it isn't too bad. Overall, I think it is a good product.
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
This is my favorite night Cream that I've used. I have horribly dry skin and most night creams make my skin feel super moisturized right away but by morning I can't tell a difference. With this one my skin was transformed overnight, seriously. In the morning my skin is so soft and feels so nice. It doesn't make my skin feel oily at all and this isn't too heavy when I put it on.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good value for what you get. I don't like that you have to dip your hands in to use it. I don't like the idea of contamination. I bought it at Target. I don't think I would buy it again because there are other moisturizers I like better. This is thick but light at the same time and when I'm using something heavy I expect it to be super moisturizing and this wasn't. It was average but not horrible.
Katie R.
I actually didn't end up finishing the jar of this that I bought. It was a little thick for me and made the skin on my face feel like it was getting clogged. I have combo skin and I used this during the summer so maybe I would try it again in the winter. Honestly, there are just other products out there that I really like and this one just didn't stand out to me.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?