Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
This is my favorite night Cream that I've used. I have horribly dry skin and most night creams make my skin feel super moisturized right away but by morning I can't tell a difference. With this one my skin was transformed overnight, seriously. In the morning my skin is so soft and feels so nice. It doesn't make my skin feel oily at all and this isn't too heavy when I put it on.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good value for what you get. I don't like that you have to dip your hands in to use it. I don't like the idea of contamination. I bought it at Target. I don't think I would buy it again because there are other moisturizers I like better. This is thick but light at the same time and when I'm using something heavy I expect it to be super moisturizing and this wasn't. It was average but not horrible.
Katie R.
I actually didn't end up finishing the jar of this that I bought. It was a little thick for me and made the skin on my face feel like it was getting clogged. I have combo skin and I used this during the summer so maybe I would try it again in the winter. Honestly, there are just other products out there that I really like and this one just didn't stand out to me.
LeAnn H.
Cottage Grove
I have aging skin and this product is exactly what I needed. I love the smell of this cream. The cream is a very nice consistency and a little bit goes a long way so don’t be fooled by the size. After using this product religiously my fine lines around my eyes diminished.
alexandra r.
This product is great if you have very dry skin. It leaves the face feeling moisturized for a long time. I typically use this product to moisturize before applying my makeup. I just apply to the face and massage it in with a dual fiber brush! Would repurchase!
Iris W.
 I would definitely use this if you're trying to get rid of wrinkles its uses your face over the night in in the morning your skin feel soft as a babies! This lotion cream will definitely help you if you have dry skin oily skin or just regular skin. I recommend highly and if you use this you probably will begin to get better skin immediately.
Reeva S.
Great night cream! I like quite a few of the Boot No7 products. My sensitive skin tolerates this cream really well. The cream soaks in and is not too heavy or greasy. Definitely going to be buying products from this line as Christmas gifts this year!
Meow M.
I have used this for a couple years now and love it. Very moisturizing at an excellent price. Especially if you can find a good sale. Compared to a few higher end products and other drugstore products this one is number one for me. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
I purchased this product in hopes it would help me get rid of my dry winter skin and it did! I use this product every night before bed and the results are fantastic! My skin looks and feels so much better and more hydrated without looking greasy. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs help hydrating their skin to reduce dry patches and flaky skin.
Natasha R.
Love this! I put it in after washing, I wake up and my pores look a lot smaller, great for smooth skin to make my make up look great, got it from Walgreens, and it works just as it says and I like the light florals scent too, great cream for anyone highly recommend it
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?