Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #20 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Ellen H.
It was good but I could find something the same price for cheaper I've used it a couple times now and only seeing minor difference each time it was quite pricey for the poor quality that I felt it was very soothing and gentle but there's room for improvement
Roxy H.
Letchworth , Hertfordshire
VERY hydrating for my ever suffering dry and sensitive skin. Soaks into the skin and it instantly feels plump and hydrated. Have been using this for years and will continue to do so.
Ashahel J.
Chatham , ON
This skin cream helps to combat my super dry skin in the winter, but makes my face greasy in the warmer months. I will continue to use it in the winter but had to switch to something else during the summer.
Ailsa G.
Rothesay, Argyll and Bute
I have incredibly dry skin around my nose and no product has ever cleared it as fast as any No 7 product. It does not feel oily/greasy but instead hydrates and refreshes my skin.
Alex L.
This product works wonders on my face. The products leaves my skin beautifully soft and replenished feeling. It does not cause any issues with my sensitive skin either which is a huge bonus. I would highly recommend this product.
Luca M.
Mississauga, ['', '', '']
This cream is very nice. The only problem for me is that it broke me out. If you are someone with dry skin I believe this product will work wonders for you as well as their whole skin line. Just not if you are acne prone at all!
Chloe Theresa H.
Scotland
Only used once but fairly enjoyed using it, quite effective I would love to buy again, good value for money as you can buy it from a drugstore, very gentle on skin,
Fiona M.
Very lovely product but feels quite heavy on your skin. Does moisturise though and you wake up with your face feeling extremely smooth. Great packaging and lovely smell. Good price but to heavy on your face.
Alison P.
This cream is light and smooth, perfect for putting on before bed as you barely know you're wearing it. You wake up with soft dewy skin, and it has a light and pleasant fragrance.
asha s.
I have heard so much about it, i think my skin needs it after reading this.-- No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening.
now what else my skin can crave for.......
waiting for my current night cream bottles to get finished so i can go for it without any hesitation.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?