Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #14 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Danielle F.
Glasgow, Scotland
I have combination skin and sometime I get really dry patches on my face because I wear makeup everyday. I feel that this really helps me out when I get this. I put it on before bed and wake up with my skin feeling amazing. It's super soft
Beatriz M.
No7 skin care is affordable and great quality if I must add. I love every product from this brand that I've tried and this cream is just one of those products that just wins you over after the first use and every time you apply it.
Jodie D.
london , london
nice light weight product that leaves skin feeling bright and glowing. good packaging that is easy to access. easy to find at local boots store at an affordable price. would recommend to anyone. definitely one of my go-to creams.
Abbie C.
This moisturiser is amazing! My skin feels like it's getting a drink of water, I'd say it's good value for money as you do get a lot of product (a little goes a long way) I have re-purchased, and I will repurchase this product
Matilda C.
leicester uk
Works but leave a little bit of a dewy feeling that I don't really like! I used it on my under eye and chin! I missed out my t zone because that area is usually very oily, so I didn't want to increase that.
Lindsey R.
Millet, AB
I started using this stuff and I absolutely love it. Face feels soft and smooth. A little bit goes a long way. I notice fine lines are slowly diminishing. Hands down the best faceceam sold currently and so affordable.
Kez E.
This product worked wonders for the dryness around my nose just pop a bit on after your bedtime routine and in the morning when you wash your face I could see a difference right away...helps that it smells good too
Reem A.
Burnaby , BC
This is one of those drugstore brands that needs to be spoken about more. I have been using their facewash for almost 4 years and this particular cream for about a year. Both of which I totally love and will keep repurchasing.
Katie I.
Leeds
Fantastic product for "dry prone" skin. Does not leave oily residue. Noticeable improvement in my skin. I use this every evening. This did not irritate my sensitive skin. Staple product in my skincare regime.
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I love this moisturizer. I always would get flakes on my nose during the winter due to dryness but ever since I used this, I never got those flakes again. It's very gently on the skin ; I would highly recommend this if you have dry skin!
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?