Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #14 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Stevie G.
Orford, Warrington
Yes this will make you greasy! But al you need to do is wash your face in the morning! Does not clog pores, keeps your skin fresh and tight! Love it so much I’m on my 4th jar and will be buying more!!
Rabz s.
I have finished useing this cream from no7 , and its really nice and soft to the feel of it, it dident leve my skin oily which was the best part , its not like at night time i am bothered about oiliness but still.. anyhow i was pleased with it cos every morning i woke with smooth and sily face. I have tried lots of no7 products before and never been disappointed Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream
Kate B.
I have very dry skin and, especially after a shower or washing my face, I can feel how tight my skin is. This product was great for immediately softening my skin and bringing that healthy and comfy elasticity back to it. However, I still woke up with the odd patch of dry skin on my face that this cream would not kick. It smells great and feels nice and light on your face and so  I would recommend to those with dry skin, but those with a particularly drier complexion should use something a bit stronger.
Zarine M.
Burnaby, BC
i bought this on a whim when I was travelling, once and I'm glad I was able to try it out. It is very moisturizing but won't break you out. I do think it is quite gentle on your skin, and is especially lovely, if you have been traveling a lot. I probably won't buy this again, only because I use so many other products already, but if you were considering purchasing this, I would say give it a go! You do wake up to dewy skin!
Hannah R.
Gomersal , West Yorkshire
I suffer from dry skin on my cheeks, nose and around the eyes, but a slightly oily forehead. I began using this moisturiser on a night after cleansing and toning and have never seen my skin look better! Now when I wear makeup, it doesn't grab the dry patches, my skin looks flawless and healthy and I couldn't recommend this product more to anyone with dry skin!!!!
Amber M.
This is a great product to make your skin feel soft and smooth. This prodict is generally used on the face but you can be used on the body and hands too. When you use this before bed you are leaving it time to be absorbed by the skin which helps it feel so much better especially if you keep applying the product each night.
Jackie Y.
I love this cream for my skin in the winter time as I have very dry skin. It does an amazing job at sorting it out without irritating it. It does have a strongish scent but it doesn't affect my skin.
Ella R.
wakefield
I love this product it is not to thick but still helps me with my problem areas. the smell is so good and smells just like sun tan lotion so if you don't like the smell of that it probably isn't a product for you however the texture is very nice. and doesn't leave your hands sticky afterwards.
Ashleigh C.
This cream is very oily and even when I have super dry days it turns my skin really wet for a around 10 minutes before it properly soaks in. This really upset me because it took way too long. However it did leave my skin well moisturised and soft.
Gabbi B.
I've got really dry skin, and when I wake up in the morning after washing my face at night, my face feels shranked, super dry and unhealthy.. But after using this product before going to sleep my skin in the morning feels moisturised, glowy and healthy! I recommend to try!
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?