Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #14 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Gianna B.
Face is tightened afterwards and feels refreshing! Such a cool feeling in the end and wake up looking amazing
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
Refreshing and moisturizing, definitely a go to everyday cream! And you can get it anywhere, which is nice
Mafe P.
Todas las noches podemos usar esta crema, perfecta para nuestro rostro ayuda a humectar e hidratar tu piel
bridget I.
Mount airy, GA
This stuff is great it gives you a smooth face an making it feeling freash but most of all it makes it soft
shawnise s.
Blue Island, IL
I know many believe that this type of cream doesn't work or it's for older women but I love it
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
I love this my skin is so dry this helps it make it feel better I put it every time I go to bed
Daniela M.
San Leandro, CA
WORKS SO GOOD.
Reeva S.
Great night cream! I like quite a few of the Boot No7 products. My sensitive skin tolerates this cream really well. The cream soaks in and is not too heavy or greasy. Definitely going to be buying products from this line as Christmas gifts this year!
Clementine O.
Toronto, ON
I've been using this product for awhile now and it's pretty good: it is fairly hydrating, it sinks in pretty fast for how thick it is, and I usually wake up feeling moisturized, especially when I use it on top of an oil. It's also pretty affordable. I just don't think it's absolutely amazing, so I probably won't repurchase when I run out.
Ioana F.
My skin was either too dry or too oily, and rarely soft and smooth. After a first use of the cream my skin was smooth. After a week it stopped drying every morning from washing my face with soap, and after a few weeks rarely did I notice dry skin on my face. I'm more than pleased with the results. I do have combo skin, mostly dry in the morning and oily starting from the afternoon but the cream did not influenced my skin in any bad way. It did what I wanted and expected. It made my skin soft and smooth.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?