Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #35 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Chris S.
New Castle
Best night cream of all times and I tried a lot of night cream since my skin is sensitive and a mix and match..its pricey but so worth it
Alex D.
Carrollton, GA
I've been using this cream for the past two nights & I like it. I like how its no a heavy cream, & it make my skin feel really good.
Tracy G.
I have dry skin and I love how this product keeps my face soft and we'll moisturized. You only need a little, a lot goes a long way.
Kirsten C.
Absolutely adore this night cream. I use it in the winter when my skin is just devoid of moisture. It really helps lock moisture in.
I love this night cream. It does not feel greasy or heavy. The fragrance is light and pleasing. I always wake up with a fresh face.
Cherie O.
Love this product i noticed a difference right away i used it at night every other night cause it can get a bit oily for my skin
Jacqueline W.
Before using this product my skin was really dry. I used it for about a month and it left my skin very soft and "clean" feeling.
Rachel R.
Yukon, OK
This is by far my favorite mighty cream! It makes my skin seem so healthy and healthy!! I also feel like my skin is aging well!
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
I use this day and night. I love that it mattes my face. You get a lot in the jar. Not to mention that you need very little.
Qwynnisha B.
Newburgh, NY
For those with dry skin, you won’t go wrong using this night cream. Leaves the skin so moisturized and looking so beautiful
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?