Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #98 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
  • "This product is so moisturizing, perfect for people with very dry skin like me!! thanks for letting me try it!" in 50 reviews
  • "I SIMPLY LOOOVE BOOTS. THEIR products are always the highest quality. I have sensitive skin and these wrk with me fine" in 15 reviews
Janae B.
Detroit, MI
I actually like using this moisturizer at night and before I apply my makeup. It's very hydrating and has been helping with my dry patches very well!
Christina D.
Sarasota
This product is great! Just apply at night and wake up with rejuvenated skin. Quality is great gets rid of blemishes. leaves skin feeling hydrated!
sandy c.
I bought this product from target when I was looking for a cream because my face in the winter becomes dry and I can personally say it does the job
Shelby S.
New Castle, DE
This makes my skin feel hydrated and refreshed. It fits the budget friendly bill, has good packaging and gets the job done! Very effective.
Helen H.
St Petersburg
This cream is thick and works into your skin easily. After it's all soaked in your skin feels like silk. Even for older women like myself.
Chris S.
New Castle
Best night cream of all times and I tried a lot of night cream since my skin is sensitive and a mix and match..its pricey but so worth it
Morgan E.
Ithaca, NY
I quite enjoy this product. There's nothing stand out ish about it, but by no means do I have any complaints about it. Gets the job done
Alex D.
Carrollton, GA
I've been using this cream for the past two nights & I like it. I like how its no a heavy cream, & it make my skin feel really good.
Kirsten C.
Absolutely adore this night cream. I use it in the winter when my skin is just devoid of moisture. It really helps lock moisture in.
Tracy G.
I have dry skin and I love how this product keeps my face soft and we'll moisturized. You only need a little, a lot goes a long way.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?