Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Chyllia D.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved this when i first started to use it but after a few weeks, felt like i had a waxy build up on my face. Might be better with a different facial cleanser.
Holly M.
Lancaster, CA
Super creamy. But it leaves your case feeling skillky smooth. I recommend it. Please make sure you do a patch test first though. Everyone's skin is different.
Rebecca B.
Port Charlotte, FL
Omg this has always been a go to for me... I used it for 2 weeks as a test run and after the 2 weeks my skin felt 5 years younger and i couldn't be happier.
ruth m.
Puyallup, WA
Very thick moisturizing cream that you use overnight. When I use it my skin is hydrated without feeling greasy. There isn't a strong scent which is nice too!
Maggie D.
Very good moisturizer for the price! I have dry skin and applied this at night and my skin was less dry in the morning.It's not too thick and smelled good.
Julisa S.
This cream is so light weight and very moisturizing at the same time! I love that it is used at night so when I wake up my skin feels supple and refreshed.
Tara M.
Used when staying with my mom and loved it even though i only used for 5 days i will be getting some myself i have such bad dry that this really helped
Janae B.
Detroit, MI
I actually like using this moisturizer at night and before I apply my makeup. It's very hydrating and has been helping with my dry patches very well!
sandy c.
I bought this product from target when I was looking for a cream because my face in the winter becomes dry and I can personally say it does the job
Shelby S.
New Castle, DE
This makes my skin feel hydrated and refreshed. It fits the budget friendly bill, has good packaging and gets the job done! Very effective.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?