Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #35 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
ruth m.
Puyallup, WA
Very thick moisturizing cream that you use overnight. When I use it my skin is hydrated without feeling greasy. There isn't a strong scent which is nice too!
Rebecca B.
Port Charlotte, FL
Omg this has always been a go to for me... I used it for 2 weeks as a test run and after the 2 weeks my skin felt 5 years younger and i couldn't be happier.
Julisa S.
This cream is so light weight and very moisturizing at the same time! I love that it is used at night so when I wake up my skin feels supple and refreshed.
Maggie D.
Very good moisturizer for the price! I have dry skin and applied this at night and my skin was less dry in the morning.It's not too thick and smelled good.
Tara M.
Zumbrota
Used when staying with my mom and loved it even though i only used for 5 days i will be getting some myself i have such bad dry that this really helped
Janae B.
Detroit, MI
I actually like using this moisturizer at night and before I apply my makeup. It's very hydrating and has been helping with my dry patches very well!
sandy c.
I bought this product from target when I was looking for a cream because my face in the winter becomes dry and I can personally say it does the job
Shelby S.
New Castle, DE
This makes my skin feel hydrated and refreshed. It fits the budget friendly bill, has good packaging and gets the job done! Very effective.
Helen H.
St Petersburg
This cream is thick and works into your skin easily. After it's all soaked in your skin feels like silk. Even for older women like myself.
Chris S.
New Castle
Best night cream of all times and I tried a lot of night cream since my skin is sensitive and a mix and match..its pricey but so worth it
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?