Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #35 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin cleanser and night cream. Ladies, this stuff is AWESOME. The night cream isn't greasy at all, but it really seems to be working in keeping my face supple. Love it!
Carmesha S.
Raleigh, NC
This product worked wonderfully on my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin and usually I have peeling in my T-zone and on the sides of my nose. While using the night cream I had absolutely no peeling, and my face felt very soft.
Stacy A.
This stuff is great my skin is supppper dry and flaky this has taken my skin from a hot mess to beautiful and silky, i would definitely recommend this to people with dry skin !!!
Ashley G.
This night cream is so light and makes your skin feel hydrated instantly. My only issue with it is the scent. It's a strong scent to put on your face. Other than the scent I love using this product.
Elaine A.
Bay Shore, NY
This cream is great! I use the whole line! It works great! It actually took away my wrinkly skin on my chest! I use the seum for the start the day cream and the I end up with the night cream! Perfect!
Paula L.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this cream. I have very dry skin, but do not like to put creams on after I wash. This product I can deal with. I don't get that feeling to hurry up and wash it off feeling, because its suffocating my pores. Its light,and the fragrance is light.
S P.
Washington, DC
I have only tried this in a mass retail store as a tester. I did not buy this product because I think there are others out there that are cheaper and will give better results!
Kasey M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a more affordable skin cream that I really like. I do use it at night time before going to sleep and it has a really nice clean, fresh feeling. My skin feels hydrated when I wake up and I would definitely recommend it.
Chyllia D.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved this when i first started to use it but after a few weeks, felt like i had a waxy build up on my face. Might be better with a different facial cleanser.
Holly M.
Lancaster, CA
Super creamy. But it leaves your case feeling skillky smooth. I recommend it. Please make sure you do a patch test first though. Everyone's skin is different.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?