Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #14 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Ashley I.
El Paso, TX
I have been using this product for about a month now, along with the day cream and the oil. LET ME TELL YOU, my skin is very very dry and this product has helped it tremendously, i LOVE it. Feels great on your face and smells really great as well. I love the packaging as well, very affordable and is great quality.My face looks moisturized and glows even without make up! Would definitely recommend to anyone with dry to really dry skin!
Maureen N.
Baltimore, MD
I use this moisturizer as a DAY moisturizer before doing my makeup. The day version of this feels dry and doesn't sit on my skin as nice, I feel like it's because of the SPF in it.

I also use it with Boots No.7 facial oil sometimes and let them both sink in for about an hour before I apply my foundation. It goes on much smoothr and helps the dry patches on my face.
Anna D.
Concord, NC
This is a great cream for the face. I love how light it is so it doesn't feel heavy or oily on the skin. I have really dry skin and this definitely hydrates it overnight. I wake up in the morning not feeling the dryness on my skin like I usually feel. I like that it is easily accessible and available at Target.
Eva R.
No la e usado esta crema de noche pero si quisiera probrala ya que por la cantidad de reseñas que e leido parece muy buena y efectiva, yo soy asidua amante de un plan de uidado de toda mi piel y uso productos que ayuden a la resequedad hidratacion y proteccion de mi piel, quisiera una muestra
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
I love No7 skincare. I've used their day lotion for 5+ years and none of the high end stuff I've dabbled with in the meantime have replaced this. The rest of the line lives up the standard I have com to expect for this brand - a great bargain, great for sensitive skin, serious mostuire.
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
I have extremely dry sensitive skin and this stuff works wonders for me. I use both the day and night cream and my skin looks and feels so plump and moisturized. You only need a little bit and your skin feels moisturized all day long. I highly recommend it.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff is awesome. I use it after the No7 cream face wash and I can definitely tell it's helped already since I've had it. Great for sensitive skin too, doesn't burn or anything.
Emma S.
I really like this night cream! It layers nicely, but combined with certain oils, it can be a little bit heavy on the skin. It smells really nice, but if fragrance irritates your skin, you might not like it. I'd say its the best drugstore nightcream on the market, especially if you have very dry skin. If you're on a budget, check this out!!
Haley W.
This is a great, affordable night cream for those who have very dry skin. It really does hydrate your skin without feeling super heavy and clogging pores. The only thing I wish they would change is the fragrance. It is very strong and makes me weary when I put it on my face.
Alexandria F.
Edmond
I used to get dry patches under my eyes, close to my nose. These made my makeup look splotchy no matter how much I tried to moisturize them. This cream, partnered with the day cream, has made those disappear over time and I can put my makeup on without worrying about patches.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?