Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #79 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Buy on Target*
Emma S.
I really like this night cream! It layers nicely, but combined with certain oils, it can be a little bit heavy on the skin. It smells really nice, but if fragrance irritates your skin, you might not like it. I'd say its the best drugstore nightcream on the market, especially if you have very dry skin. If you're on a budget, check this out!!
Alexandria F.
Edmond
I used to get dry patches under my eyes, close to my nose. These made my makeup look splotchy no matter how much I tried to moisturize them. This cream, partnered with the day cream, has made those disappear over time and I can put my makeup on without worrying about patches.
Betty K.
I have super sensitive skin which makes face products hard to find that don't irritate my skin. Found this one, love it. So smooth & creamy, doesn't bother my skin at all, not sticky, perfect balance
Haley W.
This is a great, affordable night cream for those who have very dry skin. It really does hydrate your skin without feeling super heavy and clogging pores. The only thing I wish they would change is the fragrance. It is very strong and makes me weary when I put it on my face.
Tori B.
This product is my favorite part about my nighttime ritual! Very effective for specifically dry skin. I am a first time user of No. 7 products and intend to continue this path. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel greasy at all. BONUS - it smells great!
Alicia D.
I don't have very dry skin so I probably could have gotten the normal/dry night formally but I find this brand to be very affordable. It's non greasy and light weight to apply. It definitely provided my skin with lots of moisture.
Michaela M.
This cream is amazing! It leaves you feeling very moisturized but not too oily. It has little to know scent, and really moisturized my (very) dry skin. The price is amazing and I found
It at target. 10/10!
Ashley I.
El Paso, TX
I have been using this product for about a month now, along with the day cream and the oil. LET ME TELL YOU, my skin is very very dry and this product has helped it tremendously, i LOVE it. Feels great on your face and smells really great as well. I love the packaging as well, very affordable and is great quality.My face looks moisturized and glows even without make up! Would definitely recommend to anyone with dry to really dry skin!
Amere G.
It's my first time using No7 skincare products and I'm glad I that I' gave it a try! It's exactly what I'm like and looking! I love how luxurious it feels in my face upon application, without leaving my face a greasy heavy feeling. I also use it in my neck are to balance my skin texture as my face. I enjoyed waking up every morning looking at my face feeling fresh, clean and supple! After a week I also get me some hand cream and It's amazing!
Stephanie S.
Eugene, OR
This stuff is pretty great. My skin has been extremely dry lately, and so far this has been helping. It makes my skin look and feel a lot healthier. There is a nice scent, but really I wish that there wasn't any scent so that it's one less ingredient to be putting on my face. I have noticed that I break out a little when I use it sometimes, but it isn't too bad. Overall, I think it is a good product.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?