Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by LaTanya S.

BY BOOTS

Replenish and; Soothe Dry Skin While You Sleep Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy looking radiant skin making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. Beautiful Skin Night Cream, Dry / Very Dry see more...

Shelby S.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it's effective and just what my skin needs. I have dry, sensitive skin, so I'm always trying to find budget friendly moisturizers / night creams and this checks off all of my boxes!
LaTanya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best night cream I have ever used. It leave my face feeling so hydrated in the morning and it doesn't feel greasy at all. This was my first time buying but I feel like I don't want to buy anything else. I also use the day time moisturizer and I also love it as well. It well worth the price.
destiny b.
Titusville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love how hydrating my skin feels after using this! A little bit goes a long way, and it also is sensitive to where it doesn't break out the skin. I love me a good moisturizer!!
Kristina S.
Thompson
Absolutely love. Makes my fave so soft. Other products have left my skin feeling greasy or slick, but this is perfect.
abby s.
Gurnee, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer. It is not my nightly go-to but it is lightweight and only a little bit greasy
Rebecca H.
Derby
Helped my dry skin and was gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive skin, smelled delicious and there’s usually a boots offer to make it cheaper which makes it more of a steal to buy
Macey C.
Barnsley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only been using this product for about a week but I am obsessed! My skin has always been so dry and tired but this cream is super thick and soaks into my skin beautifully without leaving a sticky residue. Would definitely recommend to anyone with very dry or flaky skin.
Gabrielė J.
Kaunas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin, but sometimes my skin go dry and this cream is number one to solve this problem. It light texture, regenerate and leaves soft feeling. I would buy this product again, for sure.
Esencia A.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buy this cream and I liked it a lot it has left me very soft skin I have used several projects of the brand and I really liked it
Carina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a beauty box with the day cream I definitely saw improve in the my face shinny in the morning and soft