Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser, Normal / Dry, 5 fl oz uploaded by Katie W.

BY BOOTS

A One Step, Wash Off Cleanser A refreshing gel that transforms into an oil as you massage into your skin, cleverly dissolving make up and impurities to help keep skin looking clear and healthy. It then transforms into a milk as you rinse clean leaving no residue just perfectly clean, supple skin. Sweet almond oil and glycerin are included in the formula to add moisture and ensure that the skin feels not only clean but incredibly soft. Hypo-allergenic Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser, Normal / Dry see more...

Miss C.
Nashville
So far my best and favorite cleanser for my sensitive skin. It was a chance meeting, and it has become my HG skin cleanser. It rinses off beautifully, it does not dry my skin out, it does not cause more breakouts and a little goes a long way. It’s thick gel melts into a kind of cleansing oil consistency when applied with water, but it still spreads around nicely. My skin stays elastic and happy after using it. After years of searching for a good cleanser, I think I’ve finally found my favorite.
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
I really liked this product. I have dry skin so I have to be careful with what products I use. I honestly don't know why I stopped using it, it's a really nice gel that just melts down and totally leaves your face clean but not dry. It was good for taking light makeup off too.
neumeye9 N.
Atlanta, GA
I love the feel of this cleanser but not so much the smell (it’s kind of strong). However, it works great and I use it daily at night to take off the last of the days makeup before applying my night time serums
Courtney G.
Lowell, AR
This cleanser was gentle and smells good but it never left my face feeling super clean and I had a lot of breakouts while using this wash. I used it for about 8 weeks and finally switched.
Lauren S.
Vacaville, CA
Effective cleansing without being overly drying. Used per the package instructions and it works well and feels nice. Very reasonably priced. Purchased at Target. Will purchase again.
Mariah M.
This truly melts the makeup off of my face. It makes me feel so clean and fresh. This is definitely more pricey for drug store but so worth it. You can find this at target and ulta.
Sarah C.
Apex, NC
This product comes in a tube so it's easy to travel with, but it functions as a cleansing oil does. It also doesn't sting my eyes when removing eye makeup. For the price, this is a great option for your first cleanse.
Crishaena M.
I love melting gel/ oil cleansers like this one. It is very hydrating and great for taking off making. The scent is pleasant and light. Anyone who has dry skin will love this cleanser. I used up the tube I had in a bout a years time, it’s seems to last a while making it a good value for the price.
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Caitlin S.
This product was so interesting! It comes out as gel, and when you apply it to your skin it almost turns into an oil. It smells good like their other products, and it gets the job done!