BY BOOTS

A One Step, Wash Off Cleanser A refreshing gel that transforms into an oil as you massage into your skin, cleverly dissolving make up and impurities to help keep skin looking clear and healthy. It then transforms into a milk as you rinse clean leaving no residue just perfectly clean, supple skin. Sweet almond oil and glycerin are included in the formula to add moisture and ensure that the skin feels not only clean but incredibly soft. Hypo-allergenic Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser, Normal / Dry see more...

Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
This cleanser melts away all your makeup even the heavy application days! It's turns milky when you add water and really gets into your pores and takes off everything. Add hot water to this and it's like going to the spa. Such a great product!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Lakewood, WA
This face wash helps keep my normal to dry skin soft and supple. It's gentle on the skin and I will repurchase this.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Madison, Florida
This product is my absolute favorite facial cleanser! Small amounts go such a long way and the bottle lasts forever which is a huge plus! Everytime I use this i still feel amlittke surprised that almost all my makeup is gone within the first few wipes! When I use this cleanser I normally apply it with wet hands in a dime size amount, I don't need to use any pressure at all and I rub it over my eyes too without any pain! After you g that I take a damp cloth and wipe the cleanser and makeup away and it's all gone! With the exceptions of that stubborn water proof mascara!)
If you're looking for something quick, easy, affordable and something that does it job well, I think this is for you!
Alaja W.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
I've used this product at night after taking off my makeup at night. It works pretty well especially after tap drying my face after washing it with warm water. I also like this produt because it helps bring moisture to my face and I naturally have dry skin. I also have sensitive skin and this product didn't irritate or tarnish my skin. This product worked really well for me so try it out it may just work well for you!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
This was creamy and conditioning and didn't leave my skin dry or tight feeling. I definitely need to take my makeup off with a separate remover before I use this, especially my mascara or eyeliner, but this does a great job of cleansing my face and keeping things nice and balanced for my dry, sensitive skin. It wasn't heavily fragranced and didn't break me out or irritate my skin.
Emma S.
Emma S.
I love this cleanser! It is a great dupe for the glossier milky jelly cleanser, and it's only $8!!!! It is even better in my opinion. It does a better job at taking off makeup. It keeps your skin really hydrated, which is hard to do with a cleanser. The only thing that might bother some is the fragrance added.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
I use this product in the morning he I don't feel like doing my normal double cleaning routine, and this product works to get off any dirt I accumulated over night and my skin feels nice and refreshed. It's also super gentle and never drys out my skin. Really love this <3
Emilie K.
Emilie K.
This cleanser is great as an oil cleanser to get makeup off at night before a foaming cleanser if you have oily skin. It is also really nice in the morning as a cleanser. Washes off well with no residue and is moisturizing and non stripping. The scent is also really lovely.
Myra G.
Myra G.
Spring, TX
Good cleanser for a fair price in the drug store. I got mine from target- and it works well as a gentle cleansing balm. It doesn't have any miraculous results but when you need to get your skin clean it works well.
Julie J.
Julie J.
Alexandria, LA
This has been my go to cleanser for the last 2 months, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and feeling soft and mainly truly clean! There is no residue or makeup left behind after using this product!