BY BOOTS

PromotesSofter, Smoother Skin Indulge your body and sense with this intensive body butter, leaving your skin beautifully moisturised for at least 48 hours. Enriched with Shea Butter, Sweet Almond oil and Argan oil, this intensively moisurising body butter will leave skin smooth and soft. Hypo-allergenic. br see more...

Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I have very dry skin and have been using this regularly for the last few months. Since I started using this product I've noticed a significant improvement in my skin. It definitely feels more hydrated, i always smell fresh and clean. And it goes a long way.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Tucson, AZ
I wash my hands a LOT! This dries them out and makes me uncomfortable. I was able
To try this body butter and it was wonderful!! It really did the job I needed of intensive moisturization, and all of my coworkers want to use it!
Kate C.
Kate C.
Love this product, it honestly works really well. Super worth it for the price & easy to find online. The only downside for me is price. Makes your skin so so soft!
Ariele C.
Ariele C.
Smells GREAT! totally worth the price because the jar is nice sized. I definitely would purchase again.
Mia B.
Mia B.
Dover, DE
This stuff feels like heaven on your body would recommend to everyone of all ages
member-53e5ff9d8
member-53e5ff9d8
Maven Mississippi
I Absolutely love this product. It will make your skin feel just like new!!👍🏻 It's the only thing I use after I get out of the shower. It has a wonder scent to it also. So I encourage all of you to go out and buy this amazingly product!!😍
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
I love love love No7 beautiful skin intensive body butter it always leaves my skin so smooth and soft and I love it!
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
First the packaging is super cute ! It leaves your skin super soft it's a good price for a good product cons it's that I feel like it's a little for all your body I use it everyday so this won't last but other then that I love it
I've really fell in love with this product. It's hard for me to find a moisturizer that really helps with my skin. I have dry skin but also super sensitive and tend to break out. I've had no problems with this one and would totally recommend it to anyone who has any skin issues. It also has a great smell nothing super over powering or that would fight with your perfume.
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
I've been trying to find a good body butter that doesn't have a floral smell to it or anything strong. Will this help stretch marks or just dry skin?