BY BOOTS

Will Instantly Rehydrate & Revitalize Hypo-allergenic This peel-off gel-cream mask awakens the skin with a burst of freshness and radiance.  Vitamins C and E combine to provide anti-oxidant protection which instantly hydrates and revitalizes, leaving your complexion looking visibly brighter. see more...

Stacey H.
Glen Allen, VA
I used to incorporate this in my skincare routine but I haven't had any luck finding any No. 7 products in store here in the states; maybe I'm looking in the wrong places? Anywho... I love this mask. It does what it says it would and it's also a lightweight product that doesn't leave behind any sticky residue like a gel-like product normally would. I would use 2x a week, sometimes 3. Not only did my complexion glow but my skin was very hydrated as well!
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
In a facial mask junkie and this mask was a must for me. I love anything honey based. Is moisturizes my skin leaving it plump and radiant. I love this brand. Nothing ever disappointed me. I would continue repurchasing this product!
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
This product is amazing. I have bought it a few times and I am never disappointed. It really makes you feel refreshed and give you a little more energy to take on the day. I would highly recommend this product.
Ashton S.
Elm City, NC
This facial mask is great. I use it most mornings and it helps wake me up by making my skin feel refreshed and clean. I often buy this product. It's a great value for the things it does.
dessarae a.
This mask is LIFE. Most peel off masks hurt at least a little when you peel them off. Not this one, it literally feels like when you have a sunburn and you peel skin, that soft pulling feeling. But its still super effective. My face is so soft and i didn't even have to moisturize tonight.
Diandra  G.
Chillicothe, OH
Love love love. I have super dry skin from the tanning bed and this stuff leaves my face so hydrated and soft. It's the best. Also great for keeping your face so clear. I don't have anywhere near the black heads as o did when I first used this product
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I have never tried this product but would love to, I have read all about it seen it in stores, it sound like it would be great I think I'm going to go buy some and try it out, I will let everyone know how it woked. I know it little expensive.
Belen R.
This is one of my favorite products! In my opinion I feel like it's at a good price range. This is what I put on after a shower in the morning and I love it.
Kendall L.
Walkersville, MD
Not sure if this does what it says on the tin, but it removes and dry skin and makes your skin super smooth. It's nice to use once or twice a week.
Lily M.
Salem, MA
I like this mask. It's okay. Not 5 stars but not awful. It made my skin feel really soft but I feel like it may have been drying out my skin as well