BY BOOTS

Instant, Long Lasting Hydration Hypo-allergenic A perfect nourishing non greasy moisture cream to energize and provide hydration for 24 hours. Provides the perfect base to help make-up go on flawlessly while leaving skin looking and feeling healthy and radiant. The protective power of SPF 15 and 5 star UVA technology gives you advanced protection for the future and help keep you looking as young as possible. Contains glycerin and shea butter to deeply moisturize and soften the skin. Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Normal / Dry see more...

• Does this soak into the skin pretty nice? I'm looking for a mois...2 Answers
  • Is this product effective? I recently ordered two from Ulta and I...1 Answers
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
This feels like a high end luxury face cream. It's so thick and white I feel like I'm putting hundreds of dollars onto my face! I like to try new moisturizers as often as possible. This smooths over the face so well and doesn't do anything weird with any of my primers or foundation products. The only con I would say that it is not in a pump. Other than that it's great!
jillian n.
I ran out of my usual moisturizer and had to find something in a pinch. I had tried some Boots products before in the past and remembered that my skin loved them, so I gave this day cream a shot. I'm so incredibly happy! My Skin is dry and can get textured occasionally, but this moisturizer hydrates deeply without leaving a greasy residue behind. It absorbs nicely and works well with my makeup too, which is incredibly important to me. Sometimes moisturizers with SPF can be a little weird on my skin, but I don't experience any sensitivity with this. My new day cream holy grail!
Anita K.
This day cream is amazing it really helped my skin get back to a hydrated condition. I also love how even on days when my face looked tired, after I would put on this cream then my face would instantly look awake. It gives your skin a hydrated and alive look. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Normal / Dry, 1.6 fl oz
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I purchased this as a part of No7 gift set during the holidays. I have to say it feels very nice and my skin has been feeling very very soft all day today. I have tried their day cream but it has been a total failure. This one is definitely something that I would recommend and purchase again.
Esperanza S.
Greensboro, NC
I this this product everyday and love it, it moisturizers my face nicely and keeps my make up on through out the day its not to thick and is very effective i saw better progress with in days and would recommend this to several people i love it and buy it all the time infact its one of the only products i use on my face
Teri B.
I love this brand and all of its products. They are so affordable and so well made that it's crazy. It leaves your skin feeling baby smooth and is great for putting makeup on over top. It is a terrific product.
beatriz r.
Knoxville, TN
This is my forever moisturizer. For the longest i was on the hunt for a good moisturizer that had spf and would not break me out. I am soooo glad i took a chance with this one because it has completely changed my face. It moisturizes my skin but does not leave it greasy. And as an added bonus it protects against the sun.
Fatima A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this cream at night time, at the end of my skin care routine. I wake up feeling plump and rejuvenated. Nice thick formula without feeling oily and it doesn't break me out either. I always repurchase and recommend this product to everyone.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I have very sensitive skin and I have been looking for a cleanser and moisturizer that doesn't upset my face. My mom came back from London with a whole bunch of Boots products and I was in love. None of them irritate my skin! This moisturizer is amazing. It has a neutral scent, doesn't break the bank, and keeps your skin nice and moisturized.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
This product is amazing and the price is super affordable! I use this day and night! I buy it at target of ulta. This brand is amazing. I even use there matte foundation and it's one that I swear by!
Natalie G.
Blue island, IL
Does this soak into the skin pretty nice? I'm looking for a moisturizer that won't just sit in top of my skin and create oil puddles.
Jennifer R.
Boaz, AL
Is this product effective? I recently ordered two from Ulta and I completely forgot to read the reviews!