Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Blossom P.Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Casey V.Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Meow M.

BY BOOTS

Instantly Nourishes for Healthy Looking Radiant Skin Hypo-Allergenic Dermatologically Tested A rich and intensive moisture cream to instantly nourish and provide optimum hydration for 24 hours. Provides the perfect base to help make-up go on flawlessly while leaving skin looking and feeling healthy and radiant. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas to nourish dry and very dry skin leaving it incredibly smooth for all day moisturization. With SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, caring for the future of your skin. Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry see more...

• Is this cream greasy or it does absorb nicely in the skin?1 Answers
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz
  • "This is by far my favorite moisturizer! I use the day cream and the night cream daily. I used to have problems keeping my dry skin moisturized in the dead of winter, but this face cream saved my life! The fragrance is a bit heavy, but I'm glad there are no dyes. " in 11 reviews
  • "I use this every morning right after toning. It's rich so a little goes a long way. It's not greasy, perfectly hydrating and will last all day. A lot of spf moisturizers will irritate my skin after days of using but this one hasn't done that yet. I've been using it over a month now and I love how gentle it is. The smell is good too, doesn't smell of strong spf. Great product, I will buy again. " in 9 reviews
  • "Loved this cream. Very hydrating and smooth on my dry sensitive skin. Great value " in 4 reviews
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Robyn L.
Fort Collins, CO
My skin is super dry and this goes on nicely. If I forget to put it on my skin feels really dry so I know that it's working.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
This is my Favorite night cream for winter time. I used it all this last winter and it was amazing. Very thick and hydrating.
abby s.
Gurnee, IL
While not my favorite moisturizer, it does it’s job well and is not super greasy or heavy. Purchased from Ulta!
Gabriela Y.
This cream hydratates a lot my dry areas! Ot leaves my face skin so smooth and fresh for the entire night!!!
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Emma C.
Law, South Lanarkshire
One of my favourite moisturisers for during the winter months where I get dry skin the most. It’s so hydrating on the skin, and love how boots are always giving away vouchers for no7 products
Becca B.
Sheffield
I use this cream every morning straight after cleansing! When I first bought the cream my skin was so dry and was constantly flaking. Once I started using this cream, all the flaking stopped and my skin was moisturised. It's not part of my daily skincare routine!
Isabel W.
4 Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Really great cream I used this all the time and repurchased. Left my skin feeling hydrated and supple even when I woke up. Would recommend this to anyone with dry and sensitive skin.
Beheshta k.
London
absolutely love this, i use this underneath my makeup because it gives off a glowy look but matte look. And have loads of product so dont worry about it finishing!❤️
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Is this cream greasy or it does absorb nicely in the skin?