Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Blossom P.Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Casey V.Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Meow M.

BY BOOTS

Instantly Nourishes for Healthy Looking Radiant Skin Hypo-Allergenic Dermatologically Tested A rich and intensive moisture cream to instantly nourish and provide optimum hydration for 24 hours. Provides the perfect base to help make-up go on flawlessly while leaving skin looking and feeling healthy and radiant. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas to nourish dry and very dry skin leaving it incredibly smooth for all day moisturization. With SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, caring for the future of your skin. Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry see more...

• Is this cream greasy or it does absorb nicely in the skin?1 Answers
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
I've used this everyday for a few years now. I typically purchase my day and night creams either at Target or Ulta and it's usually a good deal. Target runs sales and Ulta too, it's generally, moderately priced for the product. I like the feel and what it does to my skin. I trust the product and results and will continue to use it.
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
I have acne prone skin which I have to use products for my acne drying my skin out. That I cannot avoid because acne products all do the same. This moisturizer does a fantastic job on keeping it hydrated and glowing. I can always count on it even when I'm doing a full face of makeup.
Shelley P.
This is a wonderful product. It's light weight and you're not left with on oily feeling. I love that it has built in SPF which is all important for healthy skin. It's at a great price point and can be found at Walgreens. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Britney R.
This is a great product. I have very dry skin and this really moisturized my face. It's very gentle with no irritation and you can get it at Target or Walgreens. It's super affordable and really works. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Rachel H.
Love this! It's a bit thick but goes into skin flawlessly. It's neither reasy nor heavy and provides some spf. This says spf but i believe mine is actually 35? Maybe I am mistaken. It is amazing nonetheless and has helped with my dry patch problem!
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
So I have dry skin and tried this for about three week and discontinued it. It really didn't do anything for my skin. Nothing to write home about. Not worth the money. The packaging is nice, but that's about it.
Lisa C.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer! I use the day cream and the night cream daily. I used to have problems keeping my dry skin moisturized in the dead of winter, but this face cream saved my life! The fragrance is a bit heavy, but I'm glad there are no dyes.
Kelsey F.
Phoenix
Having dry skin is sucky and it's even worse living in the heat. Finding a moisturizer that wouldn't lead to breakouts was really hard and this one not only kept my skin soft but acne free
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Number seven is the purest face cream ever, And the price is so economical. Being on a fixed income I can afford this top of the line cream. Thank you.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Is this cream greasy or it does absorb nicely in the skin?