Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Blossom P.Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Casey V.Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Meow M.

BY BOOTS

Instantly Nourishes for Healthy Looking Radiant Skin Hypo-Allergenic Dermatologically Tested A rich and intensive moisture cream to instantly nourish and provide optimum hydration for 24 hours. Provides the perfect base to help make-up go on flawlessly while leaving skin looking and feeling healthy and radiant. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas to nourish dry and very dry skin leaving it incredibly smooth for all day moisturization. With SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, caring for the future of your skin. Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry see more...

• Is this cream greasy or it does absorb nicely in the skin?1 Answers
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz
  • "This is by far my favorite moisturizer! I use the day cream and the night cream daily. I used to have problems keeping my dry skin moisturized in the dead of winter, but this face cream saved my life! The fragrance is a bit heavy, but I'm glad there are no dyes. " in 11 reviews
  • "I use this every morning right after toning. It's rich so a little goes a long way. It's not greasy, perfectly hydrating and will last all day. A lot of spf moisturizers will irritate my skin after days of using but this one hasn't done that yet. I've been using it over a month now and I love how gentle it is. The smell is good too, doesn't smell of strong spf. Great product, I will buy again. " in 9 reviews
  • "Loved this cream. Very hydrating and smooth on my dry sensitive skin. Great value " in 4 reviews
Samantha H.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love this moisturizer. It smells so nice and feels amazing on my skin! The packaging is so pretty and classy! A fair price for a great product! I purchase this at Ulta. Definitely a staple product in my skin care routine.
Heidi C.
Lodi
Love love love this product. Every time I looked for a moisturizer they were always so heavy and they would make my skin oily. Then I found this stuff and it’s perfect. It’s light and it gets the job done with my dry skin.
Blossom P.
Auburn, Washington
I use this everyday and it is a pretty good moisturizer. I also love the smell. It is a little pricy but definitely meets expectations. It’s great and have been using this cream for a little over a year.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Ever since I stumbled upon the Boots No7 line at Target, I have fallen head over heels for many of the products. This day cream has become my holy grail and has really helped to save my very dry skin. I can't believe how quickly the combo of this day cream and the facial oil has completely changed my skin. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry or very skin and definitely grab the facial oil too!
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
Unfortunately this does not work for me. I thought I should purchase some day cream as my night creams felt a little heavy under makeup. I was happy to see that it had some SPF coverage as well. However, it feels almost like wearing sunscreen in terms of the consistency and texture. I am going to return it.
Meow M.
Love the No.7 skincare line and I love this product as well. Soaks into my skin, doesn't smell like sunscreen, and is a excellent consistency. Works well under my makeup and does not break me out. Like this better than Paula's Choice and Philosophy brand sunscreens. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Dry / Very Dry, 1.6 fl oz
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Super hydrating, but unfortunately it was a little too much so for my skin! I tried using this a few times and, while it fought my dryness, I would inevitably break out in my t-zone after a few days of use. I passed it along to my sister, who also has dry skin, and she loves it.
Julie M.
This is a nice, thick cream with SPF that works so well on my dry, dry skin. It may be a bit too thick for some summer days, but it's truly a winter savior. The packaging is gorgeous and feels heavy and expensive, and though the cream has a heavy floral scent, the fragrance does not bother me or my sensitive skin. Stops dry patches from popping up over the course of the day. Would buy again!
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
Joan R.
Great price, great product. You don't need a whole lot to get the job done with this. It lasted a couple months for me. It was moisturizing, and when applied almost felt greasy but it wasn't greasy looking. It absorbs well. I've used other moisturizers that left my skin feeling more soft and hydrated but this one is good for day to day, maybe in-combo with a serum!
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Is this cream greasy or it does absorb nicely in the skin?