BY BOOTS

Helps Instantly Melt Away Makeup & Impurities for Perfectly Clean, Supple Skin One Simple Step to Perfectly Clean, Supple Skin Hypo-Allergenic Promotes Healthy Looking, Bright & Beautiful Skin Luxurious cleansing oil. Massage this luxurious,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
jessica f.
jessica f.
Mahopac, NY
Works great!! Like the way it feels. I have very dry skin and it makes my skin feel hydrated . I can only use it once in a while or i feel like my skin isnt really getting clean.
Lulu S.
Lulu S.
92129
Good, leaves my skin feeling satisfied but uncomfortable for my liking. I don't like the feel of slippery oil in my face. Not really disappointing but I have had better
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
It's so good and your face looks so pretty after using it and it's so easy to work with it and you can used for your contour
mary m.
mary m.
Crane hill, AL
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mai V.
Mai V.
Amazing cleansing oil. Only need a little bit. Compares well to my Asian cleansing oils
DJ G.
DJ G.
Belfast
Great product removes makeup just as quick and easy as some more expensive oils. The thicker texture makes it less messy too!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Removes all makeup after using a wipe makes the skin feel silky smooth and it's very gentle on the skin
Gem E.
Gem E.
Love this use to remove my makeup helped a lot with my dry skin seen great approvments