Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion Normal/Dry

BY BOOTS

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion Normal/Dry The light, refreshing wipe-off formula feels weightless on the skin, yet it's very hard working, removing every last trace of make-up and grime. Packed with moisturizing agents like Glycerin, your skin will be left soft and refreshed. The oils are optimized to be the most effective at cleansing away dirt without removing natural and beneficial skin lipids. How to Use This wipe-off cleanser is creamy and moisturizing therefore no water is required as part of your facial routine. Best applied to dry skin, massage upward and across the skin using cotton or wool, avoiding the eye area, and wipe off. see more...

• I have normal skin this product keeps ypur skin moisture? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is available in Canada and if so where c...1 Answers
  • Is this product cruelty free?1 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion Normal/Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion Normal/Dry
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
It’s ok I wouldn’t spend the money for it again because I don’t feel like it’s as effective as other cleaners. If I’m in a bind I will use it. I have only bought it once and no I don’t plan on buying it again. It may work for someone else though.
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this, I use it only at night because the back instructions says it will make your skin light sensitive so I don't use it for my morning routine.  This is very effective in leaving my skin hydrated instead of dry and tight like most cleansers.
Ashton A.
Oh my lord! I'm obsessed with this product. It has fruit acids in it, so it helps exfoliate your skin. It goes on like an oil, but it doesn't make my skin look oily. It just looks very hydrated and pretty. It helps with my skin texture sooo much. I ran out recently but I'm planning on buying it again.
Jennifer C.
Although I am not a fan of lotion cleansers I wanted to give this product a try. It seems very gentle to the skin but oeft some makeup residue. I don't use anything but my hands to wash my face. It would probably work better if you used a rag or sponge. It is a fair price for what you get.
Courtney L.
I absolutely love this micellar water for my dry skin. It's nice and gentle in the skin while still removing all of the makeup and other problems. It leaves the skin feeling clean and a little tighter which I love. It also doesn't dry out my skin at all which so many cleansers do.
Lisa K.
WATERTOWN
I absolutely adore No7 Cleansing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin. It leaves my face feeling cleansed but doesn't strip away any moisture that my face has. The only downfall for this and maybe it is just me, but my pump gets clogged and squirts out in different directions. (Solution? Just take a toothpick and remove the "drier" part of the lotion stuck in the pump.)
Lauren M.
I do like this cleansing lotion quite a bit. It was very gentle and took off a full face of makeup with out too much work or drying. My skin didn't feel stripped afterwards. I would definitely consider purchasing this again.
Suzanne X.
When I first tried the Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion, I noticed the adorable packaging, but was slightly deterred from the scent of this product. I was also more interested in how a lotion could possibly be cleansing and was supposed at how silky smooth it left my skin after using it in combination with the Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream. Using my hands to apply the cleansing lotion, I noticed that it had a light creamy texture that's slightly less thick than regular lotion. It also gave my face a tingly sensation to which I briefly left on my skin before washing it off with lukewarm water. The back of the product states, "A light refreshing lotion that cleverly dissolves make-up and impurities to help keep skin looking clear and healthy". It says to use a cotton wool or fingers to sweep the product all over skin and wipe off. I would recommend using cleanly washed hands because a cotton wool would probably be too messy, and it's just easier to apply with your fingers. I wasn't sure what it meant by wipe off, but so I just ended up washing the product off with water.
Brunilda M.
I know this is for normal to dry skin but I have oily skin & it still works so good. I was not really expecting this to work well with my skin but I'm so happy I gave it a try. Love love love it. I'm just starting my second bottle.
Lacey A.
This stuff makes my face feel amazing. It really removes your foundation and mascara without drying the skin. It doesn't remove everything though, and sometimes can make it feel as though there's a film left on the skin.
Lyndel J.
Hyattsville, MD
Are this products worth the money??
Ashley T.
Where can I purchase this?
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this product good for light cleansing or do you feel it gets a deeper cleanse?
Ashley A.
Rex, GA
I'm currently using the Pom Murad. But it's burning a whole in my pocket so when I saw this I was wondering if it was worth my money?? When I saw the description I saw I would be the (pink) product line. & I also saw that they say you do not need a toner. Did this product help with t zone oils? I also noticed nothing from anyone with sensitive skin I do not have acne prone skin but if I use something that is just not good I will get a few blemishes.. I was wondering if anyone had a break out from this? I usually opt for the sensitive in most brands. Anyone have any advice on what to try first? & what are your favorite products from the line? & also do you use them day/night/both (regimen) ? Thank you for your time! Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Is this product cruelty free?