Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm

Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm

BY BOOTS

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm Dry/Very Dry A gentle, non-drying balm that cleverly dissolves make-up and impurities to help keep skin looking clear and healthy. Works in one simple step leaving no residue, just perfectly clean, soft and supple skin. It includes replenishing ceramides to help nourish dry skin and Glycerin and cocoa butter for deeper hydration. How to Use Spread a little cleanser between fingertips and palms of hands. Massage into the skin, working upwards across the neck and face, avoiding the eye area for about 20-30 seconds. Best applied to dry skin, massage upward and across the skin using cotton or wool, avoiding the eye area, and wipe off. see more...

• Does this product come in a formula that helps with redness?1 Answers
  • After I use this it makes my skin feel greasy and also very shiny...1 Answers
  • Does this brand use natural products? I just read that one of neu...1 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm
  • "This is the first time I've ever encountered a product like this one and I find it weird to be cleansing my face with out the traditional soap and foam and water method." in 2 reviews
  • "This particular product was perfect for my sometimes-sensitive skin, and I'm looking forward to using it through the winter months!" in 1 review
  • "This product really took out all the makeup I had on and was very gentle on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I have had a very dry sensitive skin all my life and was born with eczema." in 1 review
  • "I tried it again, using it as an eye makeup remover and it worked excellently!" in 1 review
Katy S.
Katy S.
Danville
I have been using this balm for about 3 weeks now and it is amazing! I have already noticed a difference in my skin. It has made my skin so soft and I haven't had any pop ups since I have been using it. It's only about $10 for a nice sized bottle and it doesn't take much to cover my face. A little goes a long way. I definitely recommend this moisturizer.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i just got a small sample of this. but it was truly an amazing feeling to wash with . it made my skin feel fresh clean and smooth. I was not sure about using a cleaning balm on my face but there was no residue on my face. Just clean and fresh. i would recommend this to all my friends and family
Christina L.
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this as a quick cleaning option for my skin.  I use this weekly depending if I don't want to use my other cleansing products that No7 has.  I think you can get these products for a great deal on sale several times per year and I definitely will continue to buy No7 products?
Percy M.
Percy M.
Was a great product, didn't like using it as much as I thought I would. Got it online on there website, and it was my first time ever using it, not disappointed. It was neatly packaged, this was a great product like I said before but yes it could use improvement.
Val M.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was expecting great things from this product, but I was underwhelmed. I have been using this for about a month and it just doesn't do much for me. It is very difficult to remove makeup with this, BUT it does do a good job of leaving my skin moisturized
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product I purchased it at ulta and I'm so in love with it, it has become part of my skincare routine it leaves my face feeling so soft and I have noticed such a difference in my skin it is for dry skin types so it's an A+ for me
Amber T.
Amber T.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product because I'm constantly dealing with stress related acne. I've never truly been acne free but I did like the way this formula worked with my sensitive skin. It was pretty effective but it's not my go to for this type of product.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Andover, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so unique in texture! It makes my skin so clean and soft! It takes dirt and makeup off like a breeze!!! It has a light to no smell. It has so much product and just a little bit goes such a long way!!
Regina O.
Regina O.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad not bad! I was gifted this and since I have dry and sensitive skin I was hesitant to try it but no complaints here! It's not too harsh and it cleanses my face well. It's also very affordable
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
This stuff is amazing! It smells like a dream and I use it every day on my normal/dry skin. The packaging is slick and great for traveling. It keeps my skin clear and it never lets me down! I love it.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I have seen this brand a lot lately. Is it worth the money? I feel like I try so many products!!
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Do you notice a difference after the first use or it takes a while to see results?
Jannie H.
Jannie H.
After I use this it makes my skin feel greasy and also very shiny does this mean it's not right for my skin or something? I do have very dry skin so I thought this would be the right product for me but if other people have the same things afterwards maybe it's just the cream?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Does this brand use natural products? I just read that one of neutroginas skin care products is banned from europe because it actually causes cancer & that scares me
Laura F.
Laura F.
Lebanon, OH
Does this product come in a formula that helps with redness?