BY BOOTS

An Indulgent Shower Sensation Turn your daily shower into a little bit of heaven with this creamy-soft body wash. Its rich lather is formulated to cleanse and moisturise, whilst being enriched with high levels of Grapeseed Oil to help to prevent dryness. Start everyday with beautifully soft, moisturised and silky smooth skin. Hypo-allergenic: Because all skin can have sensitive moments, all our products are hypo-allergenic using ingredients we know and trust. see more...

Sydney M.
Kannapolis, NC
This stuff is amazing ! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. Pair this with the scrub, shower oil and body butter and your skin will be baby bottom smooth ! This stuff lasts forever and is totally worth the price. I would recommend it to anyone !
Courtney S.
Very nice. It's been awhile since i have gotten this but will definitely get some more in the near future
Chloe H.
Review for: Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Blissful Body Wash, 8.5 oz more...
So nice with gorgeous packaging and easy to purchase at your local store,such a nice smell however feel it’s more like a watery substance and just falls out the bottle meaning it runs out pretty quickly.
Cheryl C.
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Blissful Body Wash is a brilliant product but it didn’t agree with my skin as I came out in rashes but you still smell amazing afterwards and your skin feels very smooth it is a great product for people who like to have silky, moisturised skin.
Kayleigh W.
I absolutely love this body wash, I often suffer with eczema on my body especially my legs, I use this on my skin it takes away all my dry skin completely it also doesn't cause any breakouts. I would 100% recommend trying this product Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Blissful Body Wash
I have used this range for years and one reason was the gorgeous scent the old products had, very luxurious and feminine. This smells so bad I can't use it
Holly A.
Poole, Dorset
This was a good body wash it left skin feeling soft and didn't irritate my sensitive skin! It did have an odd smell though
Ayah X.
London
I mean it’s a normal soap and does what any other soap does cleans my body and leaves me smelling fresh
Rahaf A.
Review for: Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Blissful Body Wash, 8.5 oz, 0 more...
Product is beautiful and light and very wonderful and not heavy on the skin 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻💅🏻🤗👍🏻love