BY BOOTS

No7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defense Serum - Blemishes are unpredictable so this oil-free formulation helps to unblock pores. Willow bark Extract aides in clearing excess sebum to help calm skin, reduce breakouts and decrease the inflammation of existing imperfections. Firming ingredients (peptides) help soften the appearance of fines lines.Not tested on animals. - No7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defense Serum see more...

naf C.
It's the first time that I tried an eye serum in a tube. It's quite expensive I must say. I have fine lines near my eyes and so I decided to use it. It works effectively. I saw a difference after using it for three days. I noticed that the redness under my eye was almost completely gone. As for the fine lines, it works but very slowly. So I would recommend it because it works, even though slowly. That's what makes it pricey too because it's wonderful in reducing redness very quickly. It's easy to use, it's lightweight and doesn't smell at all. It's very soft on the skin too. It's creamy and is good for an everyday usage. I have a dry skin and so it worked and moisturized my under eye area a little bit too. It's non-greasy and soothes skin.
Jenn E.
Masontown , PA
Reviewing Boots No7 Early defense glow activating serum. I can’t find that specific product here so I’ll add to this one.

I am a huge matte look fan so I typically steer clear of glow type products but I actually love this product.

I use this and their eye serum before bed and in the morning. Allow it to dry completely and then apply my matte finish primer.
The glow serum gives me a nice ‘awake/rested’ look without being shiney or oily looking. Also no breakouts since using this.
Even at the end of my day my face looks about as it good as it does when I first do my makeup, definite win.

This serum is super light feeling and obsorbs almost immediately which I also love. Nothing worse than feeling goopy or that you put too much on.
Alexis R.
I received a sample of this product in the March Target Beauty Box. I noticed a difference in my face in the two weeks that I used it. My face looked fresher, younger, and smoother than it has. You don't put a lot on in the morning and evening, maybe a pea size, and it goes on smooth without a greasy feel.
Carolyn H.
I received the glow activating serum for free for testing and to review for my honest opinion. Whenever I first used it I fell inlove. The application of this product went on smooth and afterwards made my skin shine a healthy glow. I really like the end results of the serum. It did not rritate my skin, which is a plus because I sometimes have sensitive skin. I do recommend this product!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received a .16oz sample from my target subscription box. This sample works well on my sensitive skin. It evaporates quickly and is a very thin serum. It doesn't leave a lot of shine but it helps with keeping my skin soft and smooth. F
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
I really like the product so far. It is very lightweight, absorbs into skin fast, and is non-greasy and non-irritating. The smell is a very light lotion scent, I enjoy it. I am not sure of long term results yet as I have not used the product long enough but in the short term my skin feels softer and more hydrated.
Maria M.
Alliance, NE
I love this. At first it's a bit oily but once it drys it leaves your skin smooth and soft. There is a noticeable difference in my pores. I Definitely recommend!
Darius H.
Kannapolis , NC
I was skeptical at first about using this product. But I was surprised by how gentle and effective the product is. I received this product as a gift. The packaging it comes in is quite nice. Lovely bottle design. I've been using it for a week and I already see improvement in the blemishes on my face. I will definitely buy this product once I use up the bottle I got, which may take a long time. A little goes a long way. Very lightweight. Won't clog your pores. Dries quickly and leaves your skin feeling so soft. If you have blemishes, then this is the product to buy to help get rid of those blemishes. I started seeing results within one week and I only use it once a day instead of two times a day.
Brittany D.
Tampa, FL
I can't say enough good things about Boots No7 products. I use this after washing and toner, but under moisturizer every morning. I increase to morning and before bed during my monthly interruption from Mother Nature. It's definitely helped improve my skin and I have significantly less breakouts (prone to stress and hormonal acne). Additionally, it's in the more affordable end if things as far as serums go. I've purchased the Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum that was recommended to me for acne and wrinkle prevention and No7 out performed.
Nicole H.
BAXTER, KY
I have pores that clog easily so I am limited to using certain products and basically cannot use anything that has cream in it. I use this product at night before bed and it gives me the light moisturized feeling and also ensure that my pores don't get clogged. I love this product! And you will to and for the price of $17.99 it's worth it you won't be disappointed at all