Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defense Serum uploaded by Darius H.Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defense Serum uploaded by Nicole D.

BY BOOTS

No7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defense Serum - Blemishes are unpredictable so this oil-free formulation helps to unblock pores. Willow bark Extract aides in clearing excess sebum to help calm skin, reduce breakouts and decrease the inflammation of existing imperfections. Firming ingredients (peptides) help soften the appearance of fines lines.Not tested on animals. - No7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defense Serum see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Stacy L.
Lexington , KY
I use this daily before moisturizing and applying any makeup. As long as I wait a minute after use before applying moisturizer and makeup, everything goes on smoothly. It keeps my skin from breaking out without drying out my sensitive skin.
Michelle S.
I recommend this #serum for #acneprone #skin. My large pimples started shrinking . Doesn't leave skin oily. I use this before moisturizer. Let it set after a couple minutes. Doesn't burn skin. Leaves makeup smooth.
Darius H.
Kannapolis , NC
I was skeptical at first about using this product. But I was surprised by how gentle and effective the product is. I received this product as a gift. The packaging it comes in is quite nice. Lovely bottle design. I've been using it for a week and I already see improvement in the blemishes on my face. I will definitely buy this product once I use up the bottle I got, which may take a long time. A little goes a long way. Very lightweight. Won't clog your pores. Dries quickly and leaves your skin feeling so soft. If you have blemishes, then this is the product to buy to help get rid of those blemishes. I started seeing results within one week and I only use it once a day instead of two times a day.
Brittany D.
Tampa, FL
I can't say enough good things about Boots No7 products. I use this after washing and toner, but under moisturizer every morning. I increase to morning and before bed during my monthly interruption from Mother Nature. It's definitely helped improve my skin and I have significantly less breakouts (prone to stress and hormonal acne). Additionally, it's in the more affordable end if things as far as serums go. I've purchased the Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum that was recommended to me for acne and wrinkle prevention and No7 out performed.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I have pores that clog easily so I am limited to using certain products and basically cannot use anything that has cream in it. I use this product at night before bed and it gives me the light moisturized feeling and also ensure that my pores don't get clogged. I love this product! And you will to and for the price of $17.99 it's worth it you won't be disappointed at all
amy s.
I really love this! I put a small amount on at night after washing my face. Since having a baby I've had adult acne and this really helps! I found this on targets website. I've repurchased twice. A little goes a long way and I don't use it every night. It smells good. It's light and not super oily. It doesn't leave weird residue either. It's been wonderful.
Lory L.
Beautiful Skin had had me since the day I brought it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth but has helped with my blemished skin. I have redness on my cheeks and forehead and it helps a lot. It's not completely gone but, it looks way way better. It doesn't smell so nice but it doesn't smell bad. It's white and liquid like consistenty.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
I, unfortunately, get a quite a few pimples, and these only multiply during the summer. I try to expel them with cleaners and what not but sometimes you can't fight them. So I tend to fight the scars instead. This really helps get rid of the evidence. I love this product.
chris a.
San Antonio, TX
This serum is decent. Smells nice. Goes on the skin nice. My only issue is the amount you get in the bottle. Especially because the price point. I was able to get a bit of a discount on Ulta but still pricey. I'd rather just buy a hyaluronic acid serum off amazon.
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
I didn't notice much impact from this product initially, but after using it consistently for a few weeks it does seem to be helping my blemishes. I haven't been getting as many, and the ones I have gotten have cleared up relatively quickly thanks to this.