BY BOOTS

A gentle balancing toner that sweeps away every last trace of makeup and cleanser to help keep skin looking clear and healthy, while minimizing the appearance of pores.

Fragrance free, non-drying, and pH balanced. It works in harmony with your skin to leave your face clean, toned, and supple.

Enriched with No7's unique multivitamin and mineral blend to hydrate and energize skin plus zinc to help regulate oil production. 6.7 U.S. Fl. Oz.

• Reveal healthy, bright, and beautiful skin.
  • Hypo-allergenic.
  • Created to help your oily skin behave like normal skin.

Jordan G.
Davie, FL
This toner does a fantastic job at controlling the oil on my face. I've had very oily and very red akin since I was a teenager, and it actually seems to help my redness too. I alternate washing my face with Alba Botanica Acnedote scrub and the Shea Moisture African Black Soap bar, and I use this afterwards with a cotton pad.
Joslyn P.
The Colony, TX
I really love this product! Not only is it a great price, it makes my skin feel extra clean and fresh in the morning, and at night! It is really gentle on my skin compared to other harsh toners. Even though it's not super saturated in alcohol based ingredients, it does clean really well and helps to remove the excess dirt!

Overall, I highly recommend this product! You can find it at your nearest Target, or supermarket for around $8.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Definitely helped to get my acne in check but i feel like its just a standard toner...nothing to special about it that makes me want to buy it again. Good price point. This product made me realize my skin needs a toner...i had strayed away from using one for awhile and its almost like my skin was craving one. Will not repurchase this one specifically but thought it was okay.
Ariel H.
This toner works well for me. It leaves my face a bit tingly after use. My face feel clean and hydrated. I just started using this, so am looking forward to see if there is any change in my pores. It is gentle on my skin. I don't mind the price tag.  I found mine at Target.
Arlette B.
Bayonne
Great toner for this skin types! I have rocesea and it leaves me skin feeling great. Very effective, it usually calms my outbreaks really fast. Got this gem from target at a very resonablw price compare to the amount of product yor received! Love it!
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
It didn't really help me with balancing my Combination skin, it actually felt like it was making it worse. However, I love how it made my skin feel fresh and smooth. I guess we can only try different products in order to see if it's for us
Calyn J.
Jacksonville
I use this every night it's definitely my go too! I would love to get this at a better price like wholesale cause I love this so much lol. I get mine from Walgreens. Yes it meets my expectations everyday and there is no room for improvement
Kayla W.
Jacksonville, FL
I liked this product but it was just another extra step to add to my skincare routine and I felt that it didn't do much for the extra step. It wasn't a bad price for a toner but I haven't used it much since buying it.
Jazmyn O.
Sunrise , FL
Absolutely can not live without my toner! The most amazing stuff you will ever get your hands one or face lol. Highly recommend this product for anyone and any skin type
Alexa S.
I just got this product so far I'm liking it, I can't really tell just yet but I will say my skin feels more hydrated then ever, so far so good! The packaging on it is alright, I don't like the lid to this bottle it's a turn off and not pump witch was pretty disappointing but other then that it's pretty good I'm liking it!
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
How does it make your face feel?