BY BOOTS

Eye Pencil Used To Help Fill In Brows Shape and; define brows No smudging or flaking Hypo-allergenic This defining eye pencil helps fill in brows. It has it s own brush which helps to tame and groom the brows. see more...

Val I.
Barrington, NJ
I'm on a quest for a brow pencil. This one was ok - I bought it in the medium brown shade, and it looked great with my hair color and my skin tone. However, I didn't really like the formula. It didn't go on smoothly, and I felt like when I blended with the spoolie, the color just disappeared. I ended up returning it.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
Review for: Blonde more...
This is my favorite brow pencil that I've found. It's the exact shade I wanted and has lasted a very long time, and I sharpen quite a bit.
sara m.
yakima, WA
On Wed Jan the early afternoon and evening and I will have to be in the early afternoon and evening and I will have to be in