Boots No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil uploaded by Rowan C.Boots No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil uploaded by Rowan C.Boots No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil uploaded by Aimée B.

BY BOOTS

Ultra-groomed brows will give you a really polished look. Use this soft pencil to define and fill your brows. The brush tip helps to tame and groom the brows, whilst the creamy formula allows for smooth application for a natural look. Created with Care. We ve created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust. It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most sensitive skin, so you ll know it will be good to yours. see more...

• I just purchased this from Target and haven't used it yet...1 Answers
  • Is this brow pencil easy on the skin and easy to remove?2 Answers
Lauren J.
Bennettsville, SC
I really didn't like this at all. I have Alopecia Universalis so therefore I have no eyebrows. I have to draw mine in everyday. I purchased this through Target and I got the blonde color. I couldn't hardly see it on my skin and it was kind of painful to have to color it on. I'm not giving it two stars because of the color because I realize I probably just needed the next shade up but after a week of using the top tip broke off and it really wasn't a big chunk that came off but after twisting the bottom to get more to come out there was only a small piece left of it. I was very disappointed because there wasn't hardly anything to this and not long after that the rest of it eventually broke off too. I will not be buying this again.
Samantha C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
They say that in order to have a completely finished look, you need to "do" your brows. Let me just say, that's 100% true. Love this on my brows! I do a couple of quick swipes on each brow and it helps fill them in where it's needed. Just enough to make the eyebrows "pop" a little more, but doesn't look fake. It just looks like I have nice, full eyebrows. I will always fill in my brows now since Boots has made it so easy!
Samantha A.
This pencil is very useful .the color is awesome . it is very easy to use. And my browneyes look better since i use this product . But they i this is better is they make more colour so it will be easy for the audience to choose.
Jen S.
I adore Lisa Eldridge who is part of the Boots name. I discovered this product after watching her videos. Nice brow pencil all around. Comparable to most that I have used
Naomi H.
Love this brow pencil. makes my eyebrows look like they are naturally full and not just drawn on. the color was great as well and again made my eyebrows look so natural and beautiful.
Kara J.
Love this product! It is so easy to apply and it completes any look! Outline and fill and then brush product to make it look "natural" and "polished".
Briana W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This pencil is affordable. I love how my brows look when I use this. It's great value, not too pricey. It's easy to use.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
I love the way it stays on! Fills in nicely and doesn't come off! Perfect boots you've done it again.
Izzy J.
College Town, Sandhurst
Review for: Brown more...
Not a great eyebrow pencil, I only used it twice and gave it to my mum, it’s a very red based brown colour and the colour selection is awful, however my mum seems to like it so it depends whether or not it works for you. I feel like it doesn’t last very long as you’ll have to keep sharpening it to get a sharp point.
Ellie D.
Sheffield
Review for: Brown more...
Love this brow pencil and have been using it for such a long time now I’ve gone through loads! It’s so affordable and it’s a 2-in-1 so even better as it has the spooly on one end which works really well. It’s the perfect shade for my brows, fills them in really naturally or more dramatic whichever you prefer. Really quick and easy to use and stays put pretty much all day!
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
Is this brow pencil easy on the skin and easy to remove?
Lauren J.
Bennettsville, SC
I just purchased this from Target and haven't used it yet. Does it stay on pretty much throughout the day or do you have to reapply often?