BY BOOTS

Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• I am thinking about purchasing this product. Where is the best pl...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had any breakouts with this foundation? And is it oily?1 Answers
Abigail M.
Severna Park, MD
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! It has good coverage but a lightweight feel and a little goes a long way! It doesn't really have a smell which I like and it has such a great variety of undertones in it's shade range. I think all skin types could use this as long as you set your face with powder if you're oily. Definitely a new staple for me!
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this one at Walgreens and was very happy to find a good shade match. But I did not like the consistency. It fells very similar to the BareMinerals foundation and I had the same issue with that one that it kind os slips and slides on my skin.
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love No7 Airbrush Away Foundation. It is super light and and has great coverage. I found using a makeup sponge was the best application. Blended well and was not blotchy or heavy. Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow just wow! Glides on to my skin with ease and leaves it with a silk like effect! Would love to continue to purchase the only thing I would complain about it the coverage it is medium like coverage and I have bad skinūüôā
Shirley H.
I really wanted to love this foundation. It didn't blend well, and after a few hours it was patchy and made my skin dry. I couldn't even wear it all day, it was so gross looking! Maybe it's just my skin, but it didn't work for me. (skin washed and moisturized prior to application, applied over primer)
Heidi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this foundation. I had a learning curve to using it however it applies well with a beauty blender and lasts throughout the day. It can be a little oily and requires vigorous mixing prior to use but, overall great full coverage foundation for those looking for a truly airbrushed look.
Braven D.
Midland, MI
Review for: Warm Ivory
I recently got this foundation. I really enjoy the dropper but the foundation itself is too oily for me. I am a grease ball!! It looks really nice when you first put it on, but throughout the day I'm shinny.
Eileen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been using another every day foundation but then I found this. It's lightweight yet offers great coverage and doesn't make me look cakey. I feel like I look naturally flawless with it on. I generally use a super dense brush to apply it so that it does have a little more coverage than applying with fingers or a blender.
Shree M.
Roswell, GA
I've got yellow/peachy undertones with tan skin and this made me look straight up grey. I did like the consistency though. The applicator is kind of messy like Cover FX drops. I think people like the concept better than the actual functionality of it. Won't be repurchasing.
Ashton T.
Opelika , Al
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is SOOO under rated. I absolutely love it. Very lightweight but perfect coverage. Great for any skin type, and very easy to apply, goes on so smoothly. I definitely recommend you buying this.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
Linsey S.
I just bought this and I'm curious what other people have found works best for primer under this foundation. I have various brands and styles to test out and would love to hear from others!
Stefanie J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this foundation because I wanted to try something a little bit more lightweight and not so full coverage. What's the best way to apply this foundation?