Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#702 in Liquid Foundation
Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult.
Photos (3)
Arianna R.
Arianna R.

I am obsessed with this foundation it is absolutely flawless and leaves an airbrush finish!
Marylou F.
Marylou F.

Awh for dry or combo skin. Made my fave look cakey and had zero coverage. Do not recommend
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Decent foundation. Very affordable. Bought mine at Ulta. Several shades to choose from.
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, Ca

What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

I really liked the dream wonder fluid foundation, and I am now in search for a new liquid foundation. Is this good with combo skin? Does it last all day? And is it worth the price?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I'm always looking for my holy grail foundation and this is intriguing! I already love Boots No7 facial toner for sensitive skin so I'm super open to try another product from this line:)! How is the application of Boots No7 Airbrush Away foundation? Is it full coverage or medium? How do you usually apply? How long does it last ? Thanks mt fellow influentuers
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

I just bought this and I'm curious what other people have found works best for primer under this foundation. I have various brands and styles to test out and would love to hear from others!
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA

whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?

Join Now