Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#511 in Liquid Foundation
Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult.
Photos (7)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA

I really love this foundation. I love how light it feels and provides great coverage. I love how it doesn't make me look orange. I think it has more grey in it which helps tone down the pink/red in my skin. I love this!!
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Charlotte, NC

This foundation is pretty good. I have oily skin so it tends to slip and slide a little bit but other than that I love it. It's definitely worth a try especially since it's drugstore price. I have repurchased.
Ashton T.
Ashton T.
Opelika , Al

This foundation is SOOO under rated. I absolutely love it. Very lightweight but perfect coverage. Great for any skin type, and very easy to apply, goes on so smoothly. I definitely recommend you buying this.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

In love with all of Boots No7 products, but this is definitely my favorite. I purchased this at foundation from Boots. It gives me excellent coverage and is not too heavy.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Park Ridge, IL

Foundation is perfect it worked great for prom looked amazing and was able to hold up all day the glass packaging is nice The Dropper 2 is even better.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.

I am obsessed with this foundation it is absolutely flawless and leaves an airbrush finish!
Marylou F.
Marylou F.

Awh for dry or combo skin. Made my fave look cakey and had zero coverage. Do not recommend
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Decent foundation. Very affordable. Bought mine at Ulta. Several shades to choose from.
Shree M.
Shree M.
Roswell, GA

I've got yellow/peachy undertones with tan skin and this made me look straight up grey. I did like the consistency though. The applicator is kind of messy like Cover FX drops. I think people like the concept better than the actual functionality of it. Won't be repurchasing.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC

I already love the No7 foundation line. I usually have to use a kabuki brush now to get lighter coverage. I'm not a huge fan of full coverage since I feel like it's caked on and it looks terrible in my opinion. What I didn't know was that they have a foundation that is lighter in coverage! I have to try this airbrush foundation especially since summer is coming up and I wear a lot less makeup!
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA

whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA

What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I'm always looking for my holy grail foundation and this is intriguing! I already love Boots No7 facial toner for sensitive skin so I'm super open to try another product from this line:)! How is the application of Boots No7 Airbrush Away foundation? Is it full coverage or medium? How do you usually apply? How long does it last ? Thanks mt fellow influentuers
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

I really liked the dream wonder fluid foundation, and I am now in search for a new liquid foundation. Is this good with combo skin? Does it last all day? And is it worth the price?

Join Now