BY BOOTS

Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• I am thinking about purchasing this product. Where is the best pl...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had any breakouts with this foundation? And is it oily?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
I'm currently using this in Calico and it's the right shade for me, however it's not as full coverage as I was hoping.  I grabbed it quickly from Target as I was going to Riverdance and needed something on the go, and didn't have a chance to research.  Same with my current primer.  Neither control oil very well, and my T-Zone is quite oily after a long day.  This, however, holds up nicely in appearance, and has NOT broken me out, which I am VERY happy about.  I have used it with and without a beauty blender sponge, and get the same coverage either way.  I am planning on getting the Clarisonic foundation brush, however, and can't wait to try it with that.
Joelle Q.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
I got this from my aunt to try. I have completely fallen in love with this product and it's a complete dupe for Urban Decay Naked Foundation and I even think I like this one better. It doesn't oxidize, fade or move. I set it with a powder and it wore wonderfully all day with no extra sheen.

Updated!!! Had to add a picture with one side with the foundation and one side without so you can see how amazing this product is!!!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Warm Ivory
I used to shy away from drug store makeup as I enjoy getting color matched and a mini makeover with high end retailers--so I know how it looks on my face before I buy. However, this go around I wasn't in the market to spend $40-$50 on a foundation so I thought I'd give this a go. Overall, I think this is a pretty good foundation, especially for the price point. It has a flawless finish, however I do tend to get a little oily at the end of the day. I also live in an area that is super humid so that obviously doesn't help the wear. Another downside is that it feels a bit heavy.
Hannah Z.
Hannah Z.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Warm Ivory
I wasn't really sure about this foundation at first because I hadn't heard anything about it at all. I also wasn't so sure about the color when I brought it home, but I really like this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly and doesn't oxidize, which I have problems with all the time. For me it's a medium coverage which I don't mind at all. I also like the fact that it isn't too thick and my skin can breath. It does have a funny smell but it goes away pretty quick and it doesn't bother me. All in all I would recommend this foundation to anyone who is thinking about trying it out it.
Adrilyn G.
Adrilyn G.
Review for: Warm Ivory
I saw many good reviews on this product, so I tried it out. I have a combo skin. It did draw out some of my drier spots but when I moisturized before it worked great. It has a medium coverage and blends very smoothly. This is a great drugstore foundation.

Update : I don't use this anymore, but it was nice when I did.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Waskom , TX
Review for: Deeply Beige
I ordered this product online because it was at a really good price and I figured that it would be good for when I had a spray tan or when I was darker because of summer time! When I got it I tried applying it by itself and honestly I did not like it because it was very oily and did not cover much at all. BUT I mixed it with my Lancome foundation to make it just a little darker and it worked perfectly so I still got the coverage I needed but with some extra added color.
Kate E.
Kate E.
Elkhorn, WI
I use this foundation almost every day-- it's easy to apply, with your hands, a sponge, or brush. It's a little oily, but very soft and gives a nice matte finish. I'm already on my second bottle! It's great for a medium coverage, but you can do a second layer for more and it still won't look cakey, especially if you use a nice primer. I would definitely recommend this!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Mc Farland, WI
I absolutely love No7 Airbrush Away foundation! Before using this foundation, other products leave my skin dried out, uneven or at times not covered the way I'd like a foundation to cover. My skin loves it, I love it and I will definitely continue to use this over ANY other foundation! Must try! Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
Review for: Warm Ivory
I have tried so many different foundations. But was never as fond of it, or liked the coverage as much as I did this one. I truly blew all the foundations I had used before out of the water. It was the perfect amount of overage, it was lightweight. didn't cause my skin any irritation after a long days wear. Let alone start to slip when the temperature started to rise.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Severna Park, MD
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! It has good coverage but a lightweight feel and a little goes a long way! It doesn't really have a smell which I like and it has such a great variety of undertones in it's shade range. I think all skin types could use this as long as you set your face with powder if you're oily. Definitely a new staple for me!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Is this foundation usually very oily? I bought mine and it seems to be very runny and not very much coverage :(
Stefanie J.
Stefanie J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this foundation because I wanted to try something a little bit more lightweight and not so full coverage. What's the best way to apply this foundation?