Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#668 in Liquid Foundation
Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult.
Photos (3)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

In love with all of Boots No7 products, but this is definitely my favorite. I purchased this at foundation from Boots. It gives me excellent coverage and is not too heavy.
Abigail L.
Abigail L.

This product applys very well and is very smooth. It will create a beautiful doughy look. It is great for the price. Will defiantly recommend it to a friend
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Park Ridge, IL

Foundation is perfect it worked great for prom looked amazing and was able to hold up all day the glass packaging is nice The Dropper 2 is even better.
Amy D.
Amy D.

Loved it .Great coverage although the lightest colour is still too dark for me.recommended for anyone with darker skin
Arianna R.
Arianna R.

I am obsessed with this foundation it is absolutely flawless and leaves an airbrush finish!
Marylou F.
Marylou F.

Awh for dry or combo skin. Made my fave look cakey and had zero coverage. Do not recommend
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Decent foundation. Very affordable. Bought mine at Ulta. Several shades to choose from.
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, Ca

What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA

whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

I really liked the dream wonder fluid foundation, and I am now in search for a new liquid foundation. Is this good with combo skin? Does it last all day? And is it worth the price?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I'm always looking for my holy grail foundation and this is intriguing! I already love Boots No7 facial toner for sensitive skin so I'm super open to try another product from this line:)! How is the application of Boots No7 Airbrush Away foundation? Is it full coverage or medium? How do you usually apply? How long does it last ? Thanks mt fellow influentuers
amy g.
amy g.

I have been looking for a foundation that got great cover.. Os this product any good???

Join Now