Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#494 in Liquid Foundation
Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult.
Photos (9)
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH
Decent foundation. Very affordable. Bought mine at Ulta. Several shades to choose from.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
West Chester, OH
I am not a foundation lover, because I have huge pores, and every single one makes my face look like I caked it on when I barely used any!! Well, I came across this No7 airbrush away at the store, and the woman working helped me pick my shade. Cool beige! I am completely impressed by its blurring power! And my face has been looking very red out of nowhere, and it didn't once I put this on! It is creamy, and light! I would reccomend this to everyone! It's hands down the best I have tried!
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
I just got this from ulta on sale last weekend. The color, cool vanilla, is probably the best match to my skin that I have ever had. It has medium coverage, just like it states. And it feels so light on my skin. I don't know how it blends and covers so while and feels so light. I have combination skin, so I struggle with both lots of oil and dry flaky spots. This doesn't dry me out like something mattifying would. And I haven't had problems with oil either this week. (It is April in the south, which equals temps around 80 F and humidity. I have used this with a couple different primers and I got the no. 7 translucent powder as well.) I have applied it with a beauty blender, my fingers, and a brush. It looks great with any.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
I'm currently using this in Calico and it's the right shade for me, however it's not as full coverage as I was hoping.  I grabbed it quickly from Target as I was going to Riverdance and needed something on the go, and didn't have a chance to research.  Same with my current primer.  Neither control oil very well, and my T-Zone is quite oily after a long day.  This, however, holds up nicely in appearance, and has NOT broken me out, which I am VERY happy about.  I have used it with and without a beauty blender sponge, and get the same coverage either way.  I am planning on getting the Clarisonic foundation brush, however, and can't wait to try it with that.
Kate E.
Kate E.
I use this foundation almost every day-- it's easy to apply, with your hands, a sponge, or brush. It's a little oily, but very soft and gives a nice matte finish. I'm already on my second bottle! It's great for a medium coverage, but you can do a second layer for more and it still won't look cakey, especially if you use a nice primer. I would definitely recommend this!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Mc Farland, WI
I absolutely love No7 Airbrush Away foundation! Before using this foundation, other products leave my skin dried out, uneven or at times not covered the way I'd like a foundation to cover. My skin loves it, I love it and I will definitely continue to use this over ANY other foundation! Must try! Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Severna Park, MD
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! It has good coverage but a lightweight feel and a little goes a long way! It doesn't really have a smell which I like and it has such a great variety of undertones in it's shade range. I think all skin types could use this as long as you set your face with powder if you're oily. Definitely a new staple for me!
Annemarie C.
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
I love No7 Airbrush Away Foundation. It is super light and and has great coverage. I found using a makeup sponge was the best application. Blended well and was not blotchy or heavy. Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation
Shirley H.
Shirley H.
I really wanted to love this foundation. It didn't blend well, and after a few hours it was patchy and made my skin dry. I couldn't even wear it all day, it was so gross looking! Maybe it's just my skin, but it didn't work for me. (skin washed and moisturized prior to application, applied over primer)
Eileen R.
Eileen R.
I had been using another every day foundation but then I found this. It's lightweight yet offers great coverage and doesn't make me look cakey. I feel like I look naturally flawless with it on. I generally use a super dense brush to apply it so that it does have a little more coverage than applying with fingers or a blender.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I'm always looking for my holy grail foundation and this is intriguing! I already love Boots No7 facial toner for sensitive skin so I'm super open to try another product from this line:)! How is the application of Boots No7 Airbrush Away foundation? Is it full coverage or medium? How do you usually apply? How long does it last ? Thanks mt fellow influentuers
Does This work for dry skin, or does It become flakey?