BY BOOTS

Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• I am thinking about purchasing this product. Where is the best pl...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had any breakouts with this foundation? And is it oily?1 Answers
Erica S.
I love the feel of this foundation! I ordered it online from Ulta and just guessed at the shade. Since they have them in cool tone and warm tone it was pretty easy to pick my shade. I went with Cool Vanilla and it works great! I prime my face and then put this on and get pretty good coverage with it. It doesn't claim to be a full coverage foundation and that's true, but it does even out my skin tone and eliminate the redness from cheeks. It also stays on all day which is all you can ask! I would recommend this as a foundation to someone who isn't looking to spend a whole lot of money on a higher end brand, but it isn't my number one favorite.
Elizabeth B.
West Chester, OH
I am not a foundation lover, because I have huge pores, and every single one makes my face look like I caked it on when I barely used any!! Well, I came across this No7 airbrush away at the store, and the woman working helped me pick my shade. Cool beige! I am completely impressed by its blurring power! And my face has been looking very red out of nowhere, and it didn't once I put this on! It is creamy, and light! I would reccomend this to everyone! It's hands down the best I have tried!
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
I just got this from ulta on sale last weekend. The color, cool vanilla, is probably the best match to my skin that I have ever had. It has medium coverage, just like it states. And it feels so light on my skin. I don't know how it blends and covers so while and feels so light. I have combination skin, so I struggle with both lots of oil and dry flaky spots. This doesn't dry me out like something mattifying would. And I haven't had problems with oil either this week. (It is April in the south, which equals temps around 80 F and humidity. I have used this with a couple different primers and I got the no. 7 translucent powder as well.) I have applied it with a beauty blender, my fingers, and a brush. It looks great with any.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
I got this from my aunt to try. I have completely fallen in love with this product and it's a complete dupe for Urban Decay Naked Foundation and I even think I like this one better. It doesn't oxidize, fade or move. I set it with a powder and it wore wonderfully all day with no extra sheen.

Updated!!! Had to add a picture with one side with the foundation and one side without so you can see how amazing this product is!!!
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
I'm currently using this in Calico and it's the right shade for me, however it's not as full coverage as I was hoping.  I grabbed it quickly from Target as I was going to Riverdance and needed something on the go, and didn't have a chance to research.  Same with my current primer.  Neither control oil very well, and my T-Zone is quite oily after a long day.  This, however, holds up nicely in appearance, and has NOT broken me out, which I am VERY happy about.  I have used it with and without a beauty blender sponge, and get the same coverage either way.  I am planning on getting the Clarisonic foundation brush, however, and can't wait to try it with that.
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I used to shy away from drug store makeup as I enjoy getting color matched and a mini makeover with high end retailers--so I know how it looks on my face before I buy. However, this go around I wasn't in the market to spend $40-$50 on a foundation so I thought I'd give this a go. Overall, I think this is a pretty good foundation, especially for the price point. It has a flawless finish, however I do tend to get a little oily at the end of the day. I also live in an area that is super humid so that obviously doesn't help the wear. Another downside is that it feels a bit heavy.
Hannah Z.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I wasn't really sure about this foundation at first because I hadn't heard anything about it at all. I also wasn't so sure about the color when I brought it home, but I really like this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly and doesn't oxidize, which I have problems with all the time. For me it's a medium coverage which I don't mind at all. I also like the fact that it isn't too thick and my skin can breath. It does have a funny smell but it goes away pretty quick and it doesn't bother me. All in all I would recommend this foundation to anyone who is thinking about trying it out it.
Sara H.
Waskom , TX
Review for: Deeply Beige more...
I ordered this product online because it was at a really good price and I figured that it would be good for when I had a spray tan or when I was darker because of summer time! When I got it I tried applying it by itself and honestly I did not like it because it was very oily and did not cover much at all. BUT I mixed it with my Lancome foundation to make it just a little darker and it worked perfectly so I still got the coverage I needed but with some extra added color.
Kate E.
Elkhorn, WI
I use this foundation almost every day-- it's easy to apply, with your hands, a sponge, or brush. It's a little oily, but very soft and gives a nice matte finish. I'm already on my second bottle! It's great for a medium coverage, but you can do a second layer for more and it still won't look cakey, especially if you use a nice primer. I would definitely recommend this!
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
This is a good drugstore foundation. I wish the color selection was better for us red based girls. But it gives a lot of the other foundations a run for their money. If you are yellow based...this would be a great everyday foundation. It feels good on the skin and stays put all day long. Not to mention the price is untouchable.
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
Stefanie J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this foundation because I wanted to try something a little bit more lightweight and not so full coverage. What's the best way to apply this foundation?
Linsey S.
I just bought this and I'm curious what other people have found works best for primer under this foundation. I have various brands and styles to test out and would love to hear from others!