Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#567 in Liquid Foundation
Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult.
Photos (5)
Allissa G.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT

I just used this for the first time today. I like it, I like that it's medium coverage but makes your skin look natural and even. My freckles showed through which I love :) I love the easy to use dropper. It's not the best for oily skin but nothing a little setting powder and matte setting spray can't fix.
Shirley H.
Shirley H.

I really wanted to love this foundation. It didn't blend well, and after a few hours it was patchy and made my skin dry. I couldn't even wear it all day, it was so gross looking! Maybe it's just my skin, but it didn't work for me. (skin washed and moisturized prior to application, applied over primer)
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Hemet, CA

It's applies good with a sponge not a brush. They have a limited amount of tones so none were really my color. It lasts throughout the day which is a plus but does make your skin oily at the end of the day. I would just add matte powder as a finish and it fixes the problem.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Humble, TX

This foundation works really well. It goes on kind of grey, but quickly seems to match my skin tone. I'm very pale, so finding a foundation can be tough for me. This one seems to match and wears well. I'll definitely buy it again. I'm interested in trying more from Boots.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

I went out and brought this foundation on a review from a beauty blogger it is a very light felling foundation fells like u are wearing nothing on your skin looks very airbrushed like second skin the only thing I hate about this product is the packaging hate the dropper.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Tracy City, TN

One of the Best drugstore foundations on the market! Feels so good on your skin and has nice coverage. My only complaint is that it made my skin look a bit greasy. I have oily skin so maybe it's better for dry skin. But overall it's a wonderful foundation.
Adrilyn G.
Adrilyn G.

I saw many good reviews on this product, so I tried it out. I have a combo skin. It did draw out some of my drier spots but when I moisturized before it worked great. It has a medium coverage and blends very smoothly. This is a great drugstore foundation.
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA

I tried this one at Walgreens and was very happy to find a good shade match. But I did not like the consistency. It fells very similar to the BareMinerals foundation and I had the same issue with that one that it kind os slips and slides on my skin.
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL

This foundation is great! I like that it doesn't cover up my freckles completely. It's not cakey and doesn't run either. It is a nice size bottle for a great price. I got the color "calico" and it works great with my complexion.
Annemarie C.
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY

I love No7 Airbrush Away Foundation. It is super light and and has great coverage. I found using a makeup sponge was the best application. Blended well and was not blotchy or heavy. Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA

What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA

whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I'm always looking for my holy grail foundation and this is intriguing! I already love Boots No7 facial toner for sensitive skin so I'm super open to try another product from this line:)! How is the application of Boots No7 Airbrush Away foundation? Is it full coverage or medium? How do you usually apply? How long does it last ? Thanks mt fellow influentuers
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

I really liked the dream wonder fluid foundation, and I am now in search for a new liquid foundation. Is this good with combo skin? Does it last all day? And is it worth the price?
Tawni C.
Tawni C.
Hilliard, OH

How much product do you have to use and how well of coverage does it give? I have used younique before and loved the coverage, but the product made my face break out and I needed way more drops than they recommended.

Join Now