Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#702 in Liquid Foundation
Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult.
Photos (3)
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

I went out and brought this foundation on a review from a beauty blogger it is a very light felling foundation fells like u are wearing nothing on your skin looks very airbrushed like second skin the only thing I hate about this product is the packaging hate the dropper.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Tracy City, TN

One of the Best drugstore foundations on the market! Feels so good on your skin and has nice coverage. My only complaint is that it made my skin look a bit greasy. I have oily skin so maybe it's better for dry skin. But overall it's a wonderful foundation.
Adrilyn G.
Adrilyn G.
South Jordan, UT

I saw many good reviews on this product, so I tried it out. I have a combo skin. It did draw out some of my drier spots but when I moisturized before it worked great. It has a medium coverage and blends very smoothly. This is a great drugstore foundation.
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Union, KY

This foundation is great! I like that it doesn't cover up my freckles completely. It's not cakey and doesn't run either. It is a nice size bottle for a great price. I got the color "calico" and it works great with my complexion.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA

I really love this foundation. I love how light it feels and provides great coverage. I love how it doesn't make me look orange. I think it has more grey in it which helps tone down the pink/red in my skin. I love this!!
Lucy S.
Lucy S.

This foundation is flawless it really does look airbrushed but because it's not a 5 star it doesn't look as good when applied with a brush than a sponge it tends to leave it streaky and too dry but it's amazing!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

In love with all of Boots No7 products, but this is definitely my favorite. I purchased this at foundation from Boots. It gives me excellent coverage and is not too heavy.
Abigail L.
Abigail L.

This product applys very well and is very smooth. It will create a beautiful doughy look. It is great for the price. Will defiantly recommend it to a friend
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Park Ridge, IL

Foundation is perfect it worked great for prom looked amazing and was able to hold up all day the glass packaging is nice The Dropper 2 is even better.
Amy D.
Amy D.

Loved it .Great coverage although the lightest colour is still too dark for me.recommended for anyone with darker skin
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, Ca

What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

I really liked the dream wonder fluid foundation, and I am now in search for a new liquid foundation. Is this good with combo skin? Does it last all day? And is it worth the price?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I'm always looking for my holy grail foundation and this is intriguing! I already love Boots No7 facial toner for sensitive skin so I'm super open to try another product from this line:)! How is the application of Boots No7 Airbrush Away foundation? Is it full coverage or medium? How do you usually apply? How long does it last ? Thanks mt fellow influentuers
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

I just bought this and I'm curious what other people have found works best for primer under this foundation. I have various brands and styles to test out and would love to hear from others!
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA

whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?

Join Now