Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#493 in Liquid Foundation
Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult.
Photos (9)
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I went out and brought this foundation on a review from a beauty blogger it is a very light felling foundation fells like u are wearing nothing on your skin looks very airbrushed like second skin the only thing I hate about this product is the packaging hate the dropper.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Tracy City, TN
One of the Best drugstore foundations on the market! Feels so good on your skin and has nice coverage. My only complaint is that it made my skin look a bit greasy. I have oily skin so maybe it's better for dry skin. But overall it's a wonderful foundation.
Adrilyn G.
Adrilyn G.
I saw many good reviews on this product, so I tried it out. I have a combo skin. It did draw out some of my drier spots but when I moisturized before it worked great. It has a medium coverage and blends very smoothly. This is a great drugstore foundation.
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I tried this one at Walgreens and was very happy to find a good shade match. But I did not like the consistency. It fells very similar to the BareMinerals foundation and I had the same issue with that one that it kind os slips and slides on my skin.
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
This foundation is great! I like that it doesn't cover up my freckles completely. It's not cakey and doesn't run either. It is a nice size bottle for a great price. I got the color "calico" and it works great with my complexion.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
I really love this foundation. I love how light it feels and provides great coverage. I love how it doesn't make me look orange. I think it has more grey in it which helps tone down the pink/red in my skin. I love this!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
In love with all of Boots No7 products, but this is definitely my favorite. I purchased this at foundation from Boots. It gives me excellent coverage and is not too heavy.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Park Ridge, IL
Foundation is perfect it worked great for prom looked amazing and was able to hold up all day the glass packaging is nice The Dropper 2 is even better.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
I am obsessed with this foundation it is absolutely flawless and leaves an airbrush finish!
Marylou F.
Marylou F.
Awh for dry or combo skin. Made my fave look cakey and had zero coverage. Do not recommend
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I really liked the dream wonder fluid foundation, and I am now in search for a new liquid foundation. Is this good with combo skin? Does it last all day? And is it worth the price?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I'm always looking for my holy grail foundation and this is intriguing! I already love Boots No7 facial toner for sensitive skin so I'm super open to try another product from this line:)! How is the application of Boots No7 Airbrush Away foundation? Is it full coverage or medium? How do you usually apply? How long does it last ? Thanks mt fellow influentuers