BY BOOTS

Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• I am thinking about purchasing this product. Where is the best pl...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had any breakouts with this foundation? And is it oily?1 Answers
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
This foundation is great! I like that it doesn't cover up my freckles completely. It's not cakey and doesn't run either. It is a nice size bottle for a great price. I got the color "calico" and it works great with my complexion.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
I really love this foundation. I love how light it feels and provides great coverage. I love how it doesn't make me look orange. I think it has more grey in it which helps tone down the pink/red in my skin. I love this!!
Hannah S.
In love with all of Boots No7 products, but this is definitely my favorite. I purchased this at foundation from Boots. It gives me excellent coverage and is not too heavy.
Natalie R.
Park Ridge, IL
Foundation is perfect it worked great for prom looked amazing and was able to hold up all day the glass packaging is nice The Dropper 2 is even better.
Arianna R.
I am obsessed with this foundation it is absolutely flawless and leaves an airbrush finish!
Marylou F.
Awh for dry or combo skin. Made my fave look cakey and had zero coverage. Do not recommend
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH
Decent foundation. Very affordable. Bought mine at Ulta. Several shades to choose from.
Nicole J.
Elwood
Review for: Warm Ivory
I actually bought this product in 2 colors- the "warm" and "cool" ivory so I could test the colors at home and return the one that didn't work for me. As it turns out, mixing them is my perfect shade. I absolutely love the consistency of this formula, as my skin is normal but borders on "dry" the closer we get to winter. I find this product works best for me when blended out with a damp sponge. I know I'm in the minority saying this, but I also love the dropper function to apply the foundation.
Joelle Q.
NASHVILLE, TN
I got this from my aunt to try. I have completely fallen in love with this product and it's a complete dupe for Urban Decay Naked Foundation and I even think I like this one better. It doesn't oxidize, fade or move. I set it with a powder and it wore wonderfully all day with no extra sheen.

Updated!!! Had to add a picture with one side with the foundation and one side without so you can see how amazing this product is!!!
Rocio G.
I have extremely sensitive skin, and I‚Äôm allergic to one of the active ingredients in almost all foundations, but let me tell you that when I found and tried this foundation it gave me life!ūüė© I love it because not only does it stop my skin from breaking out it also is a medium sheer coverage making it come on very light and has a natural look to it. I absolutely love this! The best thing is I usually find it at target, but don‚Äôt get me wrong it can be a bit on the expensive side coming out at around $18 dollars, but definitely worth a try!¬†
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
Stefanie J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this foundation because I wanted to try something a little bit more lightweight and not so full coverage. What's the best way to apply this foundation?
Linsey S.
I just bought this and I'm curious what other people have found works best for primer under this foundation. I have various brands and styles to test out and would love to hear from others!