Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#668 in Liquid Foundation
Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult.
Photos (4)
Shree M.
Shree M.
Roswell, GA

I've got yellow/peachy undertones with tan skin and this made me look straight up grey. I did like the consistency though. The applicator is kind of messy like Cover FX drops. I think people like the concept better than the actual functionality of it. Won't be repurchasing.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Humble, TX

This foundation works really well. It goes on kind of grey, but quickly seems to match my skin tone. I'm very pale, so finding a foundation can be tough for me. This one seems to match and wears well. I'll definitely buy it again. I'm interested in trying more from Boots.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

I went out and brought this foundation on a review from a beauty blogger it is a very light felling foundation fells like u are wearing nothing on your skin looks very airbrushed like second skin the only thing I hate about this product is the packaging hate the dropper.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Tracy City, TN

One of the Best drugstore foundations on the market! Feels so good on your skin and has nice coverage. My only complaint is that it made my skin look a bit greasy. I have oily skin so maybe it's better for dry skin. But overall it's a wonderful foundation.
Adrilyn G.
Adrilyn G.

I saw many good reviews on this product, so I tried it out. I have a combo skin. It did draw out some of my drier spots but when I moisturized before it worked great. It has a medium coverage and blends very smoothly. This is a great drugstore foundation.
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA

I tried this one at Walgreens and was very happy to find a good shade match. But I did not like the consistency. It fells very similar to the BareMinerals foundation and I had the same issue with that one that it kind os slips and slides on my skin.
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL

This foundation is great! I like that it doesn't cover up my freckles completely. It's not cakey and doesn't run either. It is a nice size bottle for a great price. I got the color "calico" and it works great with my complexion.
Lex B.
Lex B.

My Goto Foundation, gives that flawless satin finish! 8 strongly recommended using an official beauty blender, or the real techniques Miracle complexion sponge (Which is what I use) To really smooth out the end product! Love!
Meggie O.
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR

Wow just wow! Glides on to my skin with ease and leaves it with a silk like effect! Would love to continue to purchase the only thing I would complain about it the coverage it is medium like coverage and I have bad skin🙂
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA

I really love this foundation. I love how light it feels and provides great coverage. I love how it doesn't make me look orange. I think it has more grey in it which helps tone down the pink/red in my skin. I love this!!
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, Ca

What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA

whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

I really liked the dream wonder fluid foundation, and I am now in search for a new liquid foundation. Is this good with combo skin? Does it last all day? And is it worth the price?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I'm always looking for my holy grail foundation and this is intriguing! I already love Boots No7 facial toner for sensitive skin so I'm super open to try another product from this line:)! How is the application of Boots No7 Airbrush Away foundation? Is it full coverage or medium? How do you usually apply? How long does it last ? Thanks mt fellow influentuers
amy g.
amy g.

I have been looking for a foundation that got great cover.. Os this product any good???

Join Now