Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation, Honey, 1 oz uploaded by Sarah C.Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation, Honey, 1 oz uploaded by Amberley F.Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation, Honey, 1 oz uploaded by Nancy G.
9 colors available

BY BOOTS

Promotes Radiant Finish Hypo-allergenic Non-pore blocking Contains Berryflux Vita Clever optical blurring powders give a velvet yet radiant finish, like your complexion has been placed in to soft focus. No7 Airbrush Away Foundation glides over the skin like liquid silk. It delivers buildable coverage whilst blurring the appearance of fine lines and pores. Clever optical blurring powders give a velvet yet radiant finish, like your complexion has been placed in to soft focus. Contains Berryflux Vita to hydrate and care for skin. Airbrush Away Foundation, Honey see more...

• I wanted to know if the price is worth it and how long does it last?2 Answers
  • Where can you find this foundation?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have trouble with this oxidizing?It looks good initiall...1 Answers
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation, Honey, 1 oz
I just bought this foundation a few days ago. So far I love it! It lasts me all day at work and I'm a waitress so I sweat a good bit. The only reasons I'm not giving it a 5 star are because 1) for drugstore it's not the most affordable.. (Almost $18) at target and 2) at first it leaves a weird oily feel on my skin and it takes a few minutes for it to feel dry. Once it dries it feels like velvet on your face.
Risa B.
Risa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation, Latte, 1 oz
I recently purchased this foundation and immediately fell in love. It has just the right amount of coverage, but never ever looks cakey. It really gives you that gorgeous glowing, airbrush, no makeup makeup kind of look. I think it just makes me skin look so pretty. The only thing I wish it had SPF.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Cowarts, AL
Review for: Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation, Cool Ivory, 1 oz
I love this for mixing with other foundations that aren't my exact color. Super pigmented. But by itself th coverage is about low-medium. It sits on the skin well and looks very natural. You do have to set it with a tiny bit of powder though because it does cake up a tad bit of you don't.
Amberley F.
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, Ga
Review for: Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation, Latte, 1 oz
I picked this product up at Target, just to try a new foundation. It is a little bit pricey for a drugstore brand but super easy to apply with your hands or a beauty blender. It has medium coverage and goes on smoothly. I would highly recommend this product!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Marysville, CA
Review for: Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation, Latte, 1 oz
I love this product so much it is seriously the best foundation that I have used in a very long time! It last all day long and all night on I need have to apply more or worry about it coming off. Their shades match perfectly with every skin tone! Great price
Marylou F.
Marylou F.
Review for: Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation, Latte, 1 oz
This stuff is not good at all, I bought it hearing all the good things and it is awful. It grabs on to hair, skin, or bumps and makes the face look cakey and powdery.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Review for: Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation, Latte, 1 oz
I really like this foundation because is very light and easy to apply! It also helps me with my oily skin. It keeps me dry for a long time :)
Julie H.
Julie H.
This foundation gives you that flawless airbrushed finish! And it stays in place all day long!
Arman K.
Arman K.
I love this foundation.I have acne scars and it cover them reallly well. Works great.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I really love my other foundation I have from them, the lift and luminate one so I wanted to try this one. I think this foundation is very true the name, it feels so light weight on the skin and looks very natural. This is not a high or medium coverage foundation, I would say it's light, it's buildable some, but this is not meant to be a high coverage foundation. It you are looking for something to throw on and run errands or hang around the house it want a little makeup on this is your product. It looks so good on dry to normal skin. I recommend this for sure. I love this stuff.
Estefany B.
Estefany B.
I wanted to know if the price is worth it and how long does it last?
Fabiana S.
Fabiana S.
Forest Hills, NY
Where can you find this foundation?
Kay A.
Kay A.
Waianae, HI
Does anyone have trouble with this oxidizing?It looks good initially, but then seems too pale...
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Memphis, TN
Has anyone tried this brand? Please give pros and cons..