7 colors available

BY BOOTS

Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• I am thinking about purchasing this product. Where is the best plac...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Doe...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had any breakouts with this foundation? And is it oily?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Erica S.
Erica S.
I love the feel of this foundation! I ordered it online from Ulta and just guessed at the shade. Since they have them in cool tone and warm tone it was pretty easy to pick my shade. I went with Cool Vanilla and it works great! I prime my face and then put this on and get pretty good coverage with it. It doesn't claim to be a full coverage foundation and that's true, but it does even out my skin tone and eliminate the redness from cheeks. It also stays on all day which is all you can ask! I would recommend this as a foundation to someone who isn't looking to spend a whole lot of money on a higher end brand, but it isn't my number one favorite.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA
I have been wanting to try this brand and since there was a coupon with Target Cartwheel I though I would give it a try. The bottle is a nice glass bottle. To get the product out you use the dropper, which I do not like. It does not allow enough to come out. But this is easy to apply. I first used a sponge and then tried a brush. I prefer the brush over the sponge. It feels nice on the skin. Makes your face feel smooth and soft. After a few hours it does make my face feel greasy and shiny. I used a powder thinking that might help and still my skin looks shiny. I would recommend at least giving it a try as it may work for some people.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
I'm amazed by this foundation! If there's one thing I hate, it's actually FEELING like I have a face full of makeup on. I don't get that feeling at all with this product! A few drops on a damp Beautyblender, and that's all I need to perfect my skin and make it look practically airbrushed. No cakey-ness here! This has quickly become a new staple for me - I love it more than my cushion foundations! Lasts all day long and totally worth the price. Highly recommended.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX
First foundation purchase in quite some time - purchased this based on a YouTube review and I love it. It has such a unique texture - very light, almost like a primer. The coverage is deceptively good. I have had the best results applying with my fingers as it seemed to soak into the brushes and sponges pretty quickly. I really, really like this and would recommend it to anyone.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
This is a good drugstore foundation. I wish the color selection was better for us red based girls. But it gives a lot of the other foundations a run for their money. If you are yellow based...this would be a great everyday foundation. It feels good on the skin and stays put all day long. Not to mention the price is untouchable.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Holy cow, does this product live up to its name! It lights up your skin without looking greasy. Such a healthy, velvety matte finish that dry or combination skin can use (oily should use a mattifying primer). Just take a few drops on the back of your hand and then use a foundation brush to apply to your face. Easy but great.
Allissa G.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I just used this for the first time today. I like it, I like that it's medium coverage but makes your skin look natural and even. My freckles showed through which I love :) I love the easy to use dropper. It's not the best for oily skin but nothing a little setting powder and matte setting spray can't fix.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Wildomar
It's applies good with a sponge not a brush. They have a limited amount of tones so none were really my color. It lasts throughout the day which is a plus but does make your skin oily at the end of the day. I would just add matte powder as a finish and it fixes the problem.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Humble, TX
This foundation works really well. It goes on kind of grey, but quickly seems to match my skin tone. I'm very pale, so finding a foundation can be tough for me. This one seems to match and wears well. I'll definitely buy it again. I'm interested in trying more from Boots.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I went out and brought this foundation on a review from a beauty blogger it is a very light felling foundation fells like u are wearing nothing on your skin looks very airbrushed like second skin the only thing I hate about this product is the packaging hate the dropper.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Is this foundation usually very oily? I bought mine and it seems to be very runny and not very much coverage :(
Stefanie J.
Stefanie J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this foundation because I wanted to try something a little bit more lightweight and not so full coverage. What's the best way to apply this foundation?