BY BOOTS

Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• I am thinking about purchasing this product. Where is the best pl...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had any breakouts with this foundation? And is it oily?1 Answers
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA
I have been wanting to try this brand and since there was a coupon with Target Cartwheel I though I would give it a try. The bottle is a nice glass bottle. To get the product out you use the dropper, which I do not like. It does not allow enough to come out. But this is easy to apply. I first used a sponge and then tried a brush. I prefer the brush over the sponge. It feels nice on the skin. Makes your face feel smooth and soft. After a few hours it does make my face feel greasy and shiny. I used a powder thinking that might help and still my skin looks shiny. I would recommend at least giving it a try as it may work for some people.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I'm amazed by this foundation! If there's one thing I hate, it's actually FEELING like I have a face full of makeup on. I don't get that feeling at all with this product! A few drops on a damp Beautyblender, and that's all I need to perfect my skin and make it look practically airbrushed. No cakey-ness here! This has quickly become a new staple for me - I love it more than my cushion foundations! Lasts all day long and totally worth the price. Highly recommended.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX
First foundation purchase in quite some time - purchased this based on a YouTube review and I love it. It has such a unique texture - very light, almost like a primer. The coverage is deceptively good. I have had the best results applying with my fingers as it seemed to soak into the brushes and sponges pretty quickly. I really, really like this and would recommend it to anyone.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
This is a good drugstore foundation. I wish the color selection was better for us red based girls. But it gives a lot of the other foundations a run for their money. If you are yellow based...this would be a great everyday foundation. It feels good on the skin and stays put all day long. Not to mention the price is untouchable.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I just used this for the first time today. I like it, I like that it's medium coverage but makes your skin look natural and even. My freckles showed through which I love :) I love the easy to use dropper. It's not the best for oily skin but nothing a little setting powder and matte setting spray can't fix.
Vanessa H.
Wildomar
It's applies good with a sponge not a brush. They have a limited amount of tones so none were really my color. It lasts throughout the day which is a plus but does make your skin oily at the end of the day. I would just add matte powder as a finish and it fixes the problem.
Amanda M.
Humble, TX
This foundation works really well. It goes on kind of grey, but quickly seems to match my skin tone. I'm very pale, so finding a foundation can be tough for me. This one seems to match and wears well. I'll definitely buy it again. I'm interested in trying more from Boots.
Lindsay S.
I went out and brought this foundation on a review from a beauty blogger it is a very light felling foundation fells like u are wearing nothing on your skin looks very airbrushed like second skin the only thing I hate about this product is the packaging hate the dropper.
Megan H.
Tracy City, TN
One of the Best drugstore foundations on the market! Feels so good on your skin and has nice coverage. My only complaint is that it made my skin look a bit greasy. I have oily skin so maybe it's better for dry skin. But overall it's a wonderful foundation.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I tried this one at Walgreens and was very happy to find a good shade match. But I did not like the consistency. It fells very similar to the BareMinerals foundation and I had the same issue with that one that it kind os slips and slides on my skin.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
Linsey S.
I just bought this and I'm curious what other people have found works best for primer under this foundation. I have various brands and styles to test out and would love to hear from others!
Stefanie J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this foundation because I wanted to try something a little bit more lightweight and not so full coverage. What's the best way to apply this foundation?