Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#702 in Liquid Foundation
Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult.
Photos (3)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA

I have been wanting to try this brand and since there was a coupon with Target Cartwheel I though I would give it a try. The bottle is a nice glass bottle. To get the product out you use the dropper, which I do not like. It does not allow enough to come out. But this is easy to apply. I first used a sponge and then tried a brush. I prefer the brush over the sponge. It feels nice on the skin. Makes your face feel smooth and soft. After a few hours it does make my face feel greasy and shiny. I used a powder thinking that might help and still my skin looks shiny. I would recommend at least giving it a try as it may work for some people.
jaycee p.
jaycee p.
Gahanna, OH

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this product, it's more on the pricey side for a drug store foundation so automatically my expectations were high, it's SUPER light weight and it feels like you have nothing on, you Defiently have to pack it on to get a full coverage but after that the coverage is great and the colors are too, they usually are light on the skin than they look. It's defiantly easier to apply with your fingers rather then a foundation brush, I haven't tried a beauty blender with it but it just didn't work with my brush too well. The dropper is also kind of tricky to use at first until you get the hang out of
Mariam A.
Mariam A.

Recently went into boots and the lady putthis on me, within 5 minutes i could feel my skin was pulling so i asked the lady would this foundation feel dry on the skin and the lady said no. By the time i left boots I couldn't wait to go home and wash it off as my skin was feeling so dry, however from far this foundaton did look good but closeup in amirror you could see it looked patchy and had clinged onto the dry areas of my face. I purchased the bottle but will be returning it as i didn't bother with opening it up anymore.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA

I'm amazed by this foundation! If there's one thing I hate, it's actually FEELING like I have a face full of makeup on. I don't get that feeling at all with this product! A few drops on a damp Beautyblender, and that's all I need to perfect my skin and make it look practically airbrushed. No cakey-ness here! This has quickly become a new staple for me - I love it more than my cushion foundations! Lasts all day long and totally worth the price. Highly recommended.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX

First foundation purchase in quite some time - purchased this based on a YouTube review and I love it. It has such a unique texture - very light, almost like a primer. The coverage is deceptively good. I have had the best results applying with my fingers as it seemed to soak into the brushes and sponges pretty quickly. I really, really like this and would recommend it to anyone.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO

Holy cow, does this product live up to its name! It lights up your skin without looking greasy. Such a healthy, velvety matte finish that dry or combination skin can use (oily should use a mattifying primer). Just take a few drops on the back of your hand and then use a foundation brush to apply to your face. Easy but great.
Allissa G.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT

I just used this for the first time today. I like it, I like that it's medium coverage but makes your skin look natural and even. My freckles showed through which I love :) I love the easy to use dropper. It's not the best for oily skin but nothing a little setting powder and matte setting spray can't fix.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

This foundation is super lightweight you cannot tell it's ever on your face it has a decent coverage and not a bad product it's evens out the skintine quite nicely , but for a drugstore product it's abit privet but overall it's quite a nice foundation for more natural days so I do recommend it
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Hemet, CA

It's applies good with a sponge not a brush. They have a limited amount of tones so none were really my color. It lasts throughout the day which is a plus but does make your skin oily at the end of the day. I would just add matte powder as a finish and it fixes the problem.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Humble, TX

This foundation works really well. It goes on kind of grey, but quickly seems to match my skin tone. I'm very pale, so finding a foundation can be tough for me. This one seems to match and wears well. I'll definitely buy it again. I'm interested in trying more from Boots.
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, Ca

What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

I really liked the dream wonder fluid foundation, and I am now in search for a new liquid foundation. Is this good with combo skin? Does it last all day? And is it worth the price?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I'm always looking for my holy grail foundation and this is intriguing! I already love Boots No7 facial toner for sensitive skin so I'm super open to try another product from this line:)! How is the application of Boots No7 Airbrush Away foundation? Is it full coverage or medium? How do you usually apply? How long does it last ? Thanks mt fellow influentuers
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

I just bought this and I'm curious what other people have found works best for primer under this foundation. I have various brands and styles to test out and would love to hear from others!
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA

whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?

Join Now