Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#567 in Liquid Foundation
Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Warm Ivory - 1 oz Color: Warm Ivory. Age Group: Adult.
Photos (7)
Chloe K.
Chloe K.

No7 has always been my go to drugstore brand, its easy to access so you can always ensure you purchase the right product and shade etc. This foundation retails at £16.50 which is affordable but pricey for a drugstore brand, but as I had had experience with their products I thought I would give it a try. I have normal to dry skin, mainly dry matches around my nose and cheeks and I have neutral sin tone. I have only purchase this foundation in shade Calico and I would say it is slightly lighter than Macs NC15. This product is medium to full coverage and has a dewy finish, is you have oily skin I would advise you to wear a light powder on top but this is optional. I have given it 5 stars as it has not let me down and the description given on their website matches my view of the product. When wearing a primer underneath I believe this product will last all day.
Erica S.
Erica S.

I love the feel of this foundation! I ordered it online from Ulta and just guessed at the shade. Since they have them in cool tone and warm tone it was pretty easy to pick my shade. I went with Cool Vanilla and it works great! I prime my face and then put this on and get pretty good coverage with it. It doesn't claim to be a full coverage foundation and that's true, but it does even out my skin tone and eliminate the redness from cheeks. It also stays on all day which is all you can ask! I would recommend this as a foundation to someone who isn't looking to spend a whole lot of money on a higher end brand, but it isn't my number one favorite.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA

I have been wanting to try this brand and since there was a coupon with Target Cartwheel I though I would give it a try. The bottle is a nice glass bottle. To get the product out you use the dropper, which I do not like. It does not allow enough to come out. But this is easy to apply. I first used a sponge and then tried a brush. I prefer the brush over the sponge. It feels nice on the skin. Makes your face feel smooth and soft. After a few hours it does make my face feel greasy and shiny. I used a powder thinking that might help and still my skin looks shiny. I would recommend at least giving it a try as it may work for some people.
jaycee p.
jaycee p.
Gahanna, OH

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this product, it's more on the pricey side for a drug store foundation so automatically my expectations were high, it's SUPER light weight and it feels like you have nothing on, you Defiently have to pack it on to get a full coverage but after that the coverage is great and the colors are too, they usually are light on the skin than they look. It's defiantly easier to apply with your fingers rather then a foundation brush, I haven't tried a beauty blender with it but it just didn't work with my brush too well. The dropper is also kind of tricky to use at first until you get the hang out of
Mariam A.
Mariam A.

Recently went into boots and the lady putthis on me, within 5 minutes i could feel my skin was pulling so i asked the lady would this foundation feel dry on the skin and the lady said no. By the time i left boots I couldn't wait to go home and wash it off as my skin was feeling so dry, however from far this foundaton did look good but closeup in amirror you could see it looked patchy and had clinged onto the dry areas of my face. I purchased the bottle but will be returning it as i didn't bother with opening it up anymore.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
West Chester, OH

I am not a foundation lover, because I have huge pores, and every single one makes my face look like I caked it on when I barely used any!! Well, I came across this No7 airbrush away at the store, and the woman working helped me pick my shade. Cool beige! I am completely impressed by its blurring power! And my face has been looking very red out of nowhere, and it didn't once I put this on! It is creamy, and light! I would reccomend this to everyone! It's hands down the best I have tried!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA

I'm amazed by this foundation! If there's one thing I hate, it's actually FEELING like I have a face full of makeup on. I don't get that feeling at all with this product! A few drops on a damp Beautyblender, and that's all I need to perfect my skin and make it look practically airbrushed. No cakey-ness here! This has quickly become a new staple for me - I love it more than my cushion foundations! Lasts all day long and totally worth the price. Highly recommended.
Bianca F.
Bianca F.
Aldershot

This foundation goes on the skin absolutely beautifully. It feels very smooth and silky on the skin but within a couple of hours though this started slipping and sliding round my skin. So I wouldn't recommended this at all for oily/combination skin. I wouldn't buy this again purely for the fact that it just doesn't last and I noticed that it transferred terribly onto my clothes! Even onto my hands if I touched my skin.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX

First foundation purchase in quite some time - purchased this based on a YouTube review and I love it. It has such a unique texture - very light, almost like a primer. The coverage is deceptively good. I have had the best results applying with my fingers as it seemed to soak into the brushes and sponges pretty quickly. I really, really like this and would recommend it to anyone.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN

This is a good drugstore foundation. I wish the color selection was better for us red based girls. But it gives a lot of the other foundations a run for their money. If you are yellow based...this would be a great everyday foundation. It feels good on the skin and stays put all day long. Not to mention the price is untouchable.
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA

What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA

whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I'm always looking for my holy grail foundation and this is intriguing! I already love Boots No7 facial toner for sensitive skin so I'm super open to try another product from this line:)! How is the application of Boots No7 Airbrush Away foundation? Is it full coverage or medium? How do you usually apply? How long does it last ? Thanks mt fellow influentuers
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

I really liked the dream wonder fluid foundation, and I am now in search for a new liquid foundation. Is this good with combo skin? Does it last all day? And is it worth the price?
Tawni C.
Tawni C.
Hilliard, OH

How much product do you have to use and how well of coverage does it give? I have used younique before and loved the coverage, but the product made my face break out and I needed way more drops than they recommended.

Join Now