Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit uploaded by Gabrielle H.Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit uploaded by Kenda P.

BY BOOTS

Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit is a 2010 Good Housekeeping Anti-Aging Award Winner After the very first use, 86% of women found their skin felt smoother and 73% said their skin felt more toned. After just 4 applications, 76% said their skin looked clearer and brighter, just like younger looking skin. Beauty Redefined. Take your skin back in time and reveal an instantly younger-looking, radiant you, as our gentle glycolic peel renews and recharges your complexion. This tried and tested dermatologist s technique has been developed by our skin care experts to give a professional result but still be kind enough to use at home. We ve designed this treatment to be used on your face but you must avoid nostrils, lips and eye areas as the skin is thinner and more delicate. Contains: No7 Gentle Glycolic Peel No7 Soft Neutralising Pads Mixing dish Brush I see more...

• I tried this for the first time last night. I left this on my ski...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this for some time now. Anyone experienc...2 Answers
Erin H.
Powell, TN
Yes, this is not the greatest peel and is nowhere near salon quality, but for the price and for at-home, it is good enough. There are also other things that can be done to make it work better if one does more research.
Gabrielle H.
Maineville, OH
This is the first at-home peel that I have tried, and I have to say, I'm impressed! I picked this due to the fact that it has everything included: it comes with a tray, brush, acid, and neutralizing pads. The peel is gentle enough for sensitive skin, and left me glowing for days. absolutely worth the price compared to others on the market.
Erika J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I battled cystic acne for years and needed something to help with the scarring. This product was the first gylcolic acid product I tried and I think it's good. It was gentle for me and I didn't have irritation or anything. I started out using as directed as a test. But now I leave on overnight. It's definitely not super strong. I am now looking for something stronger. But a great starter for my acne scars.
Hannah T.
This product does some nice things for my skin. Burns a little while it's on, but my skin does appear smoother and more fresh afterwards. Three stars because rinse off 'peels' aren't nearly as effective as claimed.
Jenny Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try this for some time now. Anyone experience any irritation or dryness?
Jenny Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for the first time last night. I left this on my skin for 5minutes just like the directions say. I didn't feel any tingling or any stinging at all. Anyone out there experience this while using this? I'm not sure it even worked for me. My skin didn't feel any differently afterwards. I was hoping for some smoothness, but my face felt the same. Can someone give me a few pointers on how to use this effectively?