Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit uploaded by Gabrielle H.Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit uploaded by Kenda P.

BY BOOTS

Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit is a 2010 Good Housekeeping Anti-Aging Award Winner After the very first use, 86% of women found their skin felt smoother and 73% said their skin felt more toned. After just 4 applications, 76% said their skin looked clearer and brighter, just like younger looking skin. Beauty Redefined. Take your skin back in time and reveal an instantly younger-looking, radiant you, as our gentle glycolic peel renews and recharges your complexion. This tried and tested dermatologist s technique has been developed by our skin care experts to give a professional result but still be kind enough to use at home. We ve designed this treatment to be used on your face but you must avoid nostrils, lips and eye areas as the skin is thinner and more delicate. Contains: No7 Gentle Glycolic Peel No7 Soft Neutralising Pads Mixing dish Brush I see more...

• I tried this for the first time last night. I left this on my ski...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this for some time now. Anyone experienc...2 Answers
Jason O.
Milwaukee, WI
For a take home peel it works well. Although it is not as strong as others it works alright. I have combined it with Banish pumpkin enzyme mask and I love it
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
I havent tried too many anti aging cremes but this definitely feel like a good one. I am still young so i hope i continue with great results in the future.
Nicole L.
Scottsdale, AZ
These anti aging products were in the right price range by I didn't find them to help with anti aging. They left my skin feeling soft.
Wendy z.
Las Vegas, NV
Doesn't have enough glycolic in it to do anything . I left it on for 30 minutes and still did nothing, so I returned to store
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
No 7 Glycolic Peel is a great product to use between facials it is easy to use and makes skin softer and smoothr.
Karla H.
wilmington
Great product, great price and the better is can you find at target. Is so gentle with my face.
Jenny Y.
I've been wanting to try this for some time now. Anyone experience any irritation or dryness?
Jenny Y.
I tried this for the first time last night. I left this on my skin for 5minutes just like the directions say. I didn't feel any tingling or any stinging at all. Anyone out there experience this while using this? I'm not sure it even worked for me. My skin didn't feel any differently afterwards. I was hoping for some smoothness, but my face felt the same. Can someone give me a few pointers on how to use this effectively?