Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit uploaded by Gabrielle H.Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit uploaded by Kenda P.

BY BOOTS

Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit is a 2010 Good Housekeeping Anti-Aging Award Winner After the very first use, 86% of women found their skin felt smoother and 73% said their skin felt more toned. After just 4 applications, 76% said their skin looked clearer and brighter, just like younger looking skin. Beauty Redefined. Take your skin back in time and reveal an instantly younger-looking, radiant you, as our gentle glycolic peel renews and recharges your complexion. This tried and tested dermatologist s technique has been developed by our skin care experts to give a professional result but still be kind enough to use at home. We ve designed this treatment to be used on your face but you must avoid nostrils, lips and eye areas as the skin is thinner and more delicate. Contains: No7 Gentle Glycolic Peel No7 Soft Neutralising Pads Mixing dish Brush I see more...

• I tried this for the first time last night. I left this on my ski...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this for some time now. Anyone experienc...2 Answers
Joelle Q.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product and for the price you can't go wrong! I alternate this peel with my dermaroll every two weeks. The results from the peel are amazing and has helped minimize my fine lines around my eyes.
Wendy z.
Wendy z.
Las Vegas, NV
Doesn't have enough glycolic in it to do anything . I left it on for 30 minutes and still did nothing, so I returned to store
Kenda P.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , Ga
No 7 Glycolic Peel is a great product to use between facials it is easy to use and makes skin softer and smoothr.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try this for some time now. Anyone experience any irritation or dryness?
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for the first time last night. I left this on my skin for 5minutes just like the directions say. I didn't feel any tingling or any stinging at all. Anyone out there experience this while using this? I'm not sure it even worked for me. My skin didn't feel any differently afterwards. I was hoping for some smoothness, but my face felt the same. Can someone give me a few pointers on how to use this effectively?