Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit, 1 ea uploaded by Sarah C.

BY BOOTS

No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Aging Glycolic Peel Kit has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal After the very first use, 86% of women found their skin felt smoother and 73% said their skin felt more toned. After just 4 applications, 76% said their skin looked clearer and brighter, just like younger looking skin. Beauty Redefined. Take your skin back in time and reveal an instantly younger-looking, radiant you, as our gentle glycolic peel renews and recharges your complexion. This tried and tested dermatologist s technique has been developed by our skin care experts to give a professional result but still be kind enough to use at home. We ve designed this treatment to be used on your face but you must avoid nostrils, lips and eye areas as the skin is see more...

Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
This is my twice weekly peel I’m using and I’m on my third week. Hoping to get these brown spots out of here. I have noticed some lightening of the skin and it does make my skin feel soft after it’s removed.
Courtney D.
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my skin so soft. It looks so clean when I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Rachelle L.
I enjoyed this product and will continue using it again. It is very gentle on my skin. I purchased my products at Walgreens and target. It met my expectations and I will continue to use it.
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
I hate the brush that this kit comes with, I would much rather use my fingers for this one. It left my skin soft and silky, while at the same time feeling clean.
Alexandra L.
Pomona, CA
I use this product once a week and it rejuvenates my skin
I love the brush also. Top notch stuff
selina w.
It is such a hood product and makes my skin feel nice and soft . the product has good nice texture to it and the smell is alright it would be better if it had a sent or fragrance to it which will make me like the product more however it is making me have better and flawless skin which i do like
Young Y.
This looks so nice!! It comes with a brush & two formulas for skin care treatment. Who would want this? If I could I’d love to buy it, but I haven’t seen it in my local boots. But I would definitely recommend it to others
Chelsea B.
Nottingham
Love this set! I use it twice a week just to keep my skin refreshed. I got it in the sale for around £10 but I would 100% pay full price. I would repeat but when I run out, definitely recommended to everyone.
Lucy H.
Croydon
Very good, easy to peel and set works very well, all equipment is included in set, first time using this but was used on family member and not on myself, a gentle product but very expensive for what it is
Helena E.
Reading
I loved the packaging, I also love the fact that it came with a brush and I didn't have to use my own, the product made my skin look fresh