BY BOOTS

Shower away your stresses with this gorgeous blend of wholesome and organic ingredients. Packed with organic extracts of refreshing bergamot oil, vitamin enriched wheatgerm oil and soothing basil, your skin will be left softer, smoother and smelling irresistible. Dermatologically tested. see more...

Iuliia Z.
This is my favorite tool. It helps me to cheer up. Incredibly pleasant smell in beautiful design. and the skin feels fine. I will continue to apply this product. I fell in love with it very much. My children are also crazy about it.
Nelyabith B.
I love this interesting fresh scent. It is light and wonderful in the morning shower. Creamy I was pleasantly surprised by this product. There are plenty of other body washes out there to try, but I might pick this one up again.
Morgan G.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love the scent of this product. The formula, in my experience/for my skin, leaves a bit to be desired. While it creates a lovely lather (and did I mention the scent), I found it to be a bit drying and irritating for more sensitive parts of my skin. I have definitely used and preferred different Boots products and probably won't purchase this one, again.
Jeanne D.
Hawthorne , CA
i love this interesting fresh scent! it is not over the top in your skin, it is light and wonderful in the morning shower! creamy lather, suitable for shaving. i was pleasantly surprised by this!
Merlyn C.
Clover, SC
Esta es una buena marca del cuidado de la piel, el jabon liquido no es la excepcion, limpia bien y tiene una agradable fragancia.
Adrienne W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Smell is heavenly. I feel like I went thru this tube too fast in comparison to other soaps. No residue. Great value.
Cecilia V.
ok with the skin and it has a good feeling when it is used daily i really like it seems to be great for the skin
Vanessa H.
Bellevue, NE
Good packaging. Would recommend to anyone. Very likely to buy again. Would recommend to anyone.
Elena D.
Whitestone, NY
Smells super fruity and yummy, and the scent lasts all day! I feel energized and awake after!
Ingrid D.
Homestead, FL
Crema deliciosa para uso del cuerpo, la suavidad que deja es increíble, no dejen de usarla
Sara C.