Boots Mediterranean Body Wash

by Boots

Shower away your stresses with this gorgeous blend of wholesome and organic ingredients. Packed with organic extracts of refreshing bergamot oil, vitamin enriched wheatgerm oil and soothing basil, your skin will be left softer, smoother and smelling irresistible. Dermatologically tested.

Does it smell good?
Start your review of Boots Mediterranean Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Boise, ID
It is a body soap that leaves your skin hydrated, soft and with an amazing smell, it is also perfect for summer days that your skin should be more hydrated because you are exposed to the sun.
Franklin, KY
Lovely scent. I feel clean but my skin wasn't dry, I felt moisturized. I wish I could find this in a larger size. I grab a few for my suitcase to bring home whenever I go.
Hawthorne, CA
i love this interesting fresh scent! it is not over the top in your skin, it is light and wonderful in the morning shower! creamy lather, suitable for shaving. i was pleasantly surprised by this!
Doral, FL
I love this interesting fresh scent. It is light and wonderful in the morning shower. Creamy I was pleasantly surprised by this product. There are plenty of other body washes out there to try, but I might pick this one up again.
Clover, SC
Esta es una buena marca del cuidado de la piel, el jabon liquido no es la excepcion, limpia bien y tiene una agradable fragancia.
ok with the skin and it has a good feeling when it is used daily i really like it seems to be great for the skin
Body wash is very delicious scent and Texture in My body, very moisture. Súper recomend.
17705 Georgia Avenue
Love the smell so much and its do nourishing for my skin I cant wait to get more if this stuff I feel like im addicted I love taking a shower with this and cuddle next to ny boyfriend and our baby at night its my favor part of my day to day life I would want everyone on earth to try this at least once in there life time
I love how good this body wash smells it’s just so pure and it also cleans your body really well and is really moisturizing
Springfield, IL
Absolutely love this product! I use it everyday and will not change brands because of how much I love it! I have been using it for years and it completely for fills my needs! Wouldn’t change a thing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...