BY BOOTS

Dive into Paradise with this Tropical Blend of Ingredients Inspired by Hawaiian Islands: Moisturizing Organic Coconut Oil. Exotic Hibiscus Extract A luxurious, rich body butter that melts into the skin leaving it beautifully moisturized and fragrant.  Almond oil and organic coconut oil moisturize and soften the skin and hibiscus helps brighten the skin and adds fragrance. Dermatologicaly Tested. see more...

Anjelik C.
Dover, NH
This was the first time I had tried a body butter before, and I knew that this could be a win or lose for me. I usually go for tropical scents, so I knew it would be good.

As for the "butter" aspect of it, it actually was kind of light for what I imagined... This was a good thing, though, considering I normally think even some lotions are a little heavy or thick on my skin.
Teresa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell is great, its not over doing nor sweet, clean. Bit other than that it moisturize well.it feels abit greasy innately but than soaks in after a bit. I love this one especially for my hands.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
I love this body lotion, es una de mis favoritas y es perfecta para llevarla en tu bolso o maleta a donde quieras que vayas. Me encanta.
Jennifer R.
Whitestone, NY
Literally smells like you are on vacation! So hydrating and smooth texture. Fragrance is apparent but not overwhelming.
Jessica E.
MOLINO, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a body butter! It's nice, thick, pleasant scent! Moisturizing, gets the job done, does what it's intended to do
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a very thick body butter, and it smells just like a Hawaiian vacation. A little bit goes a long way .
Vena S.
beni swef
It’s love this body butter so much from boots it’s good price and not expensive
I using from few days ago I like it’s texture and it’s smell it gently for skin I recommend everyone to trying it I like it 😍😍
Ana M.
London
O always like applying body butter after the shower, have to say this one doesn’t smell that great, but does leave te skin soft. But compared to body shop.. the fragrance doesn’t last long.. body shop will last all day and even on ur clothes
Barbara R.
venezuela

It is a fresh product that helps keep our skin soft and rich, with a rich smell ..to always hidrrtarla already and is not exposed to the temperature mistreat us
Abbie D.
This product is cheap and smells amazing, I use it every time I get out the shower and it's perfect for holiday. It is gentle on my sensitive skin