BY BOOTS

Dive into Paradise with this Tropical Blend of Ingredients Inspired by Hawaiian Islands: Moisturizing Organic Coconut Oil. Exotic Hibiscus Extract A luxurious, rich body butter that melts into the skin leaving it beautifully moisturized and fragrant.  Almond oil and organic coconut oil moisturize and soften the skin and hibiscus helps brighten the skin and adds fragrance. Dermatologicaly Tested. see more...

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Whitestone, NY
Literally smells like you are on vacation! So hydrating and smooth texture. Fragrance is apparent but not overwhelming.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Wellness Guru Expert
The smell is great, its not over doing nor sweet, clean. Bit other than that it moisturize well.it feels abit greasy innately but than soaks in after a bit. I love this one especially for my hands.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Molino, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
It's a body butter! It's nice, thick, pleasant scent! Moisturizing, gets the job done, does what it's intended to do
Freya L.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
I love this body lotion, es una de mis favoritas y es perfecta para llevarla en tu bolso o maleta a donde quieras que vayas. Me encanta.
Anjelik C.
Anjelik C.
Dover, NH
This was the first time I had tried a body butter before, and I knew that this could be a win or lose for me. I usually go for tropical scents, so I knew it would be good.

As for the "butter" aspect of it, it actually was kind of light for what I imagined... This was a good thing, though, considering I normally think even some lotions are a little heavy or thick on my skin.
kristen b.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a very thick body butter, and it smells just like a Hawaiian vacation. A little bit goes a long way .
Abbie D.
Abbie D.
This product is cheap and smells amazing, I use it every time I get out the shower and it's perfect for holiday. It is gentle on my sensitive skin
Jimena L.
Jimena L.
I love this it smells so nice I aply this all over my body and it keeps it so moist
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
venezuela

It is a fresh product that helps keep our skin soft and rich, with a rich smell ..to always hidrrtarla already and is not exposed to the temperature mistreat us
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
Belfast
It's nice but hasn't got a nice strong smell to it it needs more.

It feels nice at the start but then dried sort of sticky and gunky.