BY BOOTS

Developed to Make a Difference Wonderbalm Contains a Blend of Organic Ingredients Softens and Nourishes Dermatoligically Tested Our Almond Oil is Sustainably Sourced & Community Traded. *2% Organic Ingredients Made in Thailand Warnings This is not a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
Good product, albeit a bit over priced for what you actually get. I think I would likely pay the hefty price again just because there's not a lot of other options available that are this high of quality. I wish that it would be more readily available at local stores. It seems impossible to find when I actually go looking for it.
Saleen E.
East Brady
I tried this product and it was OKAY. A little on the pricey side and I wasn't a huge fan of the smell. It left my skin feeling greasy which I wasn't a fan of 😕
Imene B.
ALGER
One of my favorite scents is lavender and this delivers! I can smell the scent throughout the day but it's not overwhelming at all the price isn't to bad either compared to some of Fresh's other products. I took a star away because there aren't any other products with this scent to choose from like body lotions etc. I will be ordering more, because I love the way it makes my bathroom smells!
Sophie H.
St.andrews , ['', '', 'Scotland']
This product is okay I suppose but for the price hey can u expect. We bought it was boots in Dundee. The packing was just plastics. Yes it was pretty effective. Yes room for improvement in the package
Isabelle L.
Rotherham , South Yorkshire
Smells amazing and is such a great product, it was the first time I had used it and I will definitely use it again! It was super effective and made my skin look and smell amazing! I got mine from super drug. I will buy it again when mine runs out!
Izzy P.
Oxfordshire
Didn't really do much for me. I am not sure weather it was just my skin type it didn't work on but I just found it clogged all my pours up and didn't really hydrate my skin at all. I think they should think about the texture a bit more. I would personally not recommend it but it might just be because of my skin type
Alex J.
Very strong smell, which put me off. Didn't really do much for me either, and was rather disappointing. This was my first time using it, and I don't think I'll use it again. It didn't meet my expectations, as my friend raved about it, but I just found it to be disappointing