BY BOOTS

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Keep your skin hydrated all day with the Boots Extracts vanilla body butter. It has vanilla extracts, cocoa butter and Shea butter to soothe dry skin. This moisturizing body butter is light on your skin while leaving it smooth and soft to the touch. Suitable for all skin types. Capacity 6.7 fl oz. Size: 6.7 fl oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Anna H.
This body butter is amazing it keeps my skin smelling food and it makes my skin so soft. It is great for the price. It last all day and I would reccomend this to everybody. I know I love it and you will to!
Maria C.
My skin felt super rejuvenated after using this however it did feel a little oily and took a long time to rub all the way in. This is nice for overnight wear so it really had time to sink into your skin. A bit too much for every day care
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Very soft and moisturizing. Smells great and very affordable. Long lasting.
Katrina B.
Since I bougth this body butter my skin is better than ever! This brand is amazing if we talk about taking care of our body
N D.
Has long lingering smell on the skin
Actually has a fairly vanilla scent in the tub
Has a smooth texture to the cream
Wouldn't put too much on your skin found it was too much for my skin. Making it feel uncomfortable through the day.
Easy to purchase at boots stores in the U.K.
Abi O.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Due to how heavy this body butter is, it's best used at night and the next day my skin is super smooth and soft. The large tubs last for ages and there are so many scents to choose from suitable for all ages!
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
I'm a sucker for all vanilla scents and this body butter was no expectation to that. I obviously loved the scent, but I also was fond of the overall product. Unlike some body butters that tend to leave you with a greasy feeling, I found that this body butter soaked into my skin fairly quickly. It's a great buy at it's price point.
Michelle L.
This may be biased as i love all vanilla scented thing but this is awesome!! I apply it right after i shower, applying more on dry areas such as elbows,knees and feet. It is not super oily after it gets absorbed into the skin and has a lingering vanilla scent.
St2 T.
Riggae
Fairly good body butter which is thick and nourishing. Its useful especially in winters when your skin is dry and parched.
Jennifer M.
Edmonton
I am absolutely obsessed with body butter! And this one is in my top 5! It smells amazing and always leaves a nice shimmer