Boots Extracts Sugar Scrub uploaded by La'shay B.

BY BOOTS

Contains Natural Scrub Particles to Intensely Exfoliate, Leaving Skin Smooth, Bright & Feeling Rejuvenated Our Mango Extract is Organic Our Shea Butter is Sustainably Sourced & Community Traded see more...

• How exfoliated is it? Does it last a while?3 Answers
Bianca C.
Discovered this in boots before it was available in the states and fell in love with it! I think this is a good dupe for the Body Shop body butter but a little less expensive. The boots brands runs around 9.99$ and the body shop brand is 21$. if you are looking for something similar to the Body Shop body butter try this! Leave skin very hydrated. Would definitely repurchase and would recommend this product.
Maria A.
This is a must in my shopping list! It keeps my skin super silky smooth,and it smells terrific!
Analizth G.
Oh I really love this scrub. I use it once a week every Sunday and it leaves my skin super soft. It also has a very nice smell. I usually combine it with other products to achieve a good result. It is best that it helps to remove all that surface of dead skin without irritating it
Rachel S.
I loooovvveee this product. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling really soft and fresh.
Pamela S.
Glendale , NY
Definitely will like to try this! The smell and taste of mando I love could only imagine the smell of the shower gel!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Sugar scrub is soooo good for your skin! It helps exfoliate as well as bring out the radiance and shine. This product contains all natural ingredients and smells amazing!
Geny C.
The smell and the way it leaves our skin is amazing! i will definitely repurchase this product
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Boots sugar scrub is amazing. Leaves your skin feeling super soft. The mango smells great!
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I but this for a treat for my self. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and it smells so good you want to eat it
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
This scrub leaves my skin soft and smooth and it smells really good plus it doesn't dry my skin out like other scrubs do!
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
How exfoliated is it? Does it last a while?