BY BOOTS

Extra dry skin needs a naturally intensive moisturizer. Boots extracts olive body butter contains organic cocoa butter and ultra-moisturizing shea butter, which combine to make even the driest skin feel soft and smooth. Boots extracts' shea butter is produced by communities in west africa, whose future prosperity is supported by the purchase of this product. Boots' body lotion is sustainably sourced, community-traded and dermatologically tested. Treat your skin to the product that makes a difference. Hydrate with boots. see more...

Courtney H.
Independence , MO
It gets the job done but if you use it make sure that you wash your hands after. I'm a person that's always touching my face and lips and if I don't wash my hands after using this I'll get it in my mouth and it tastes really bad.
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
As a person with lifelong extra-dry skin, I can't say enough good things about body butters in general. The best ones keep me from turning into a lizard queen. The Boots body butters are some of my favorites! I've been a devoted fan for years. One tub lasts for months, even with nightly application, and the difference it makes in my skin is incredible. They also have a good texture--not too greasy, but intensely moisturizing--and they smell great. I would recommend them to anybody who needs more intensive moisture.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love body butter because I like how thick and moisturizing they are and this one is no exception, my only issue with this one is that is tends to leave my skin a little greasy but other than that the smell and texture are nice.
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
Love this body Butter! The smell is very light and not perfumey and strong. It's not very thick but makes my skin super soft.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
me encanta esta crema para el cuerpo ya que contiene oliva y es perfecto para el cuidado de la pier y el cabello
Fee P.
Loveeeee this body butter, olives are my favourite product and it's pretty gentle on my sensitive skin, I'd say it's good value for money and I use it every time I get out of the shower, I would recommend it if you like olives lol
Makeup Q.
Boots olive body butter is a live saver for me.. i have intense dry and patchy skin but couldn't fine the best moisturiser for my body .. when i came across it my skin is baby soft now ;)
Carla S.
Me gusta mucho esta crema para mi cuerpo me hidrata me deja suabe la piel y el extracto de oliva es muy bueno tiene múltiples beneficios para todo entonces eso me gusta
This worked really well. It did the job beautifully. Sadly, I don't like the smell. For those who like this smell this is good value
Molly C.
Don't make your skin oily and dosent make it look oily, makes the skin look really hydrated and healthy definitely a 5/5