Boots Extracts Nectarine Body Butter - 6.7 oz uploaded by Elaina  W.

BY BOOTS

Boots extracts nectarine body butter - 6.7 oz see more...

Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
I recieved this as a gift for my birthday and I absolutely LOVED it! The smell is absolutely amazing and it really does smell like nectarines. I would apply it on my skin after my night time shower. It did a very good job moisturizing my legs. I think if I applied this in the morning I wouldn't have liked it as much because it the scent would have competed with my perfume, but since I applied it at night that wasn't a problem. I'm honestly going to put this on my wishlist so I can have it again.
Yaya B.
Berkeley, CA
Boots body bitters are thick but melt into your skin to give great moisture. I like the formula and hope tha they expand on their scents to include sandalwood. I’m more into warmer scents but there are no complaints about the product and the price is what you expect it to be. Not to expensive.
Yessenia N.
Los Angeles, CA
The smell is a bit over powering it just not for my liking which kind of makes the product a little off putting. It does feel refreshing when wearing it which is nice so I somewhat would recommend it to someone else.
My mother has a jar of this body butter, and Wow! The nectarine is VERY present in this lotion. It works well with moisturizing, hydrating, your skin. I think this was like 15$. I have used better body butters for cheaper, but i wont sit here and dog it. This is a very plesant body butter. It does what any body butter does, and thats hydrate. Not everyone can afford 15$ to buy a jar of lotion, when you can get a whole bottle of lotion and body spray for the same price.
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
boots extracts nectarine body butter works good and smells really amazing. I suggest all females go out and buy this product
Idania M.
hace un año pude usar esta crema pero no me gusto su olor ni nada es muy parecida al esperma de vela y no me gusto de verdad.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I love this just for the smell. It does make my skin soft but it feels a little greasy. The smell makes it worth it.
Katie L.
Glastonbury, CT
This I super mositurizing and fluffy and it smells good and beat for dry skin
Lauren G.
Iv306gu
I love a scented moisturiser for through the day after my
Shower. Makes me smell clean and moisturised at ur same time! This smells amazing and the price is great!
Kelly J.
Boots is just absolutely amazing. I have nearly all their products and all their body butters are just so soft and smooth!