Boots Extracts Nectarine Body Butter - 6.7 oz uploaded by Elaina  W.

BY BOOTS

Boots extracts nectarine body butter - 6.7 oz see more...

Idania M.
hace un año pude usar esta crema pero no me gusto su olor ni nada es muy parecida al esperma de vela y no me gusto de verdad.
Alasha B.
This product has the best affects on your eye lashes this doesn't make your eye lashes look clustered they are light weight and the product is air like and has a nice box and decoration to it . Nice
Yessenia N.
Los Angeles, CA
The smell is a bit over powering it just not for my liking which kind of makes the product a little off putting. It does feel refreshing when wearing it which is nice so I somewhat would recommend it to someone else.
Katie L.
Glastonbury, CT
This I super mositurizing and fluffy and it smells good and beat for dry skin
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I love this just for the smell. It does make my skin soft but it feels a little greasy. The smell makes it worth it.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
My mother has a jar of this body butter, and Wow! The nectarine is VERY present in this lotion. It works well with moisturizing, hydrating, your skin. I think this was like 15$. I have used better body butters for cheaper, but i wont sit here and dog it. This is a very plesant body butter. It does what any body butter does, and thats hydrate. Not everyone can afford 15$ to buy a jar of lotion, when you can get a whole bottle of lotion and body spray for the same price.
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
boots extracts nectarine body butter works good and smells really amazing. I suggest all females go out and buy this product
Eva N.
Smells incredible. There is a lot in there as well which is great! It is a worth a try. I personally love this type of scents.
Ffion D.
Pwllheli
This product is very good it makes your skin cleaner and smoother and it the best thing I have ever used
Kelly J.
Boots is just absolutely amazing. I have nearly all their products and all their body butters are just so soft and smooth!