BY BOOTS

Wake up to a fresher, more luxurious shower with this mini body wash collection from boots extracts. This scented body wash gently cleanses, conditions and moisturizes, leaving your skin soft and smooth. This four-piece set includes bergamot, cocoa butter, brazil nut and mango body wash formulas. see more...

Molly J.
These smell really good but what I find is that it cleans you but it doesn't leave you smelling like what the shower gel smelt like
Brittney F.
Got these to try a few out. All had really good smell to them. Seemed like it did the trick.
Emma B.
Bassaleg , 'Newport'
I bought this to try all the different scents without having to buy the full size of each one. It was a good product, great botanical smells, and I like the sizes as I can easily take them away when travelling with work. I'm not sure if I will repurchase as will buy full size next time.
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Me gustan mucho estos productos , son de una marca conocida y se obtienen buenos resultados , los recomiendo .
NISSA R.
I'm not sure if I received this same fragrances but I received a body wash giftset from them. Most of the scents are floral I love fruity. Nothing super special about this. It didn't make me feel soft I felt my skin was rough after
mrym m.
...
طقم الجسم مصغرة للغسول الجسم مجموعة جميلة الروائح الجميلة. غير مكلفة. و رائحة منعشة و يعطي الجسم رطب و نعومة
Taiba A.
كالعادة منتجات بوتس ماعليها كلام جدا رائعاً و انا اخذت هذا البكج عشان يمديني اشوف الروائح والي يعجبني اشتريه
Isaura D.
este en realidad me lo regalaron, no conocía la marca hasta ese día pero los olores algunos son fuertes y otros mas suaves, deja mi piel humectada y eso me gusta.
Unyque C.
Received this set as a gift, and I'm so glad I did! All had different scent, and I loved the smell of each one...all made my skin look fresh and soft!
danni x.
Gosport
Smells amazing and feels amazing on my skin but the packaging looks cheap. Good value for money would re purchase