BY BOOTS

Wake up to a fresher, more luxurious shower with this mini body wash collection from boots extracts. This scented body wash gently cleanses, conditions and moisturizes, leaving your skin soft and smooth. This four-piece set includes bergamot, cocoa butter, brazil nut and mango body wash formulas. see more...

Boots Extracts Mini Body Wash Collection

Start your review of Boots Extracts Mini Body Wash Collection!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Becca D.
Love this set I always by it it's great on my skin smell is not just in the bottle and last 5 minutes it last all day make me feel lush and fresh.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Nice product multipack bought online smells nice love it great really cool yayyyy so um
Geiilson A.
Maravilhosoooooooo e refrescante, deixa a pele macia e com odor maravilhoso, gostei muito. muito bom
Aaminah A.
I love these for at home use and whilst travelling because they smell so good and leave my skin feeling soft and moisturised.
Amaya A.
Received this for a present and its really good..the scents are amazing and i couldnt get enough of it! Im officially addicted.
ANGELICA L.
sus olor y aromas son los mejores, dejan la piel hidratada , perfectos para llevar en la cartera , ideales para un regalo a una amiga muy querida.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
me encantan sonnlo mejor y mas dinoke que puedo darle a mi piel un rico y suave aroma y un efecto con el uso constante muy notable.
Freya L.
Esta colección es perfecta para regalar, me gusta la presentación y el olor esta marca me encanta! Lo recomiendo!!!
CJ J.
Washington, UT
I love the way these make my skin feel and smell. And the variety makes it that much better.
Vanessa G.
Albertville , AL
This collection is amazing! They all smell great!!! My body feels so clean & soft when I use one of them!