BY BOOTS

Wake up to a fresher, more luxurious shower with this mini body wash collection from boots extracts. This scented body wash gently cleanses, conditions and moisturizes, leaving your skin soft and smooth. This four-piece set includes bergamot, cocoa butter, brazil nut and mango body wash formulas. see more...

Vanessa G.
Albertville , AL
This collection is amazing! They all smell great!!! My body feels so clean & soft when I use one of them!
CJ J.
Washington, UT
I love the way these make my skin feel and smell. And the variety makes it that much better.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Nice product multipack bought online smells nice love it great really cool yayyyy so um
Licda Perla B.
234 Jefferson Street Paterson New Jersey
Estos productos  de body wash collection son muy bueno para mantener un cuidado saludable y bien fuerte también para mantener la piel saludable y humectada,  aparte del aroma que trae super que es muy duradera es impresionante lo recomiendo.
Shauna Y.
WATERFORD
Girls this is a steal ! Great value for sexy smelling body wash 😍 I myself personally love these 4 body washes they smell amazing and is gentle on skin 🙏 can you imagine ? I stock up on these baby's 🏅
Emma B.
Bassaleg , 'Newport'
I bought this to try all the different scents without having to buy the full size of each one. It was a good product, great botanical smells, and I like the sizes as I can easily take them away when travelling with work. I'm not sure if I will repurchase as will buy full size next time.
Kaira P.
Leicester
This is a great size for travel although you pr hanky wouldn't need all 4 at once. The packaging is very cute and practical. The products themselves are so nourishing and cleansing for the skin and the different scents are an added bonus. I would 100% re purchase this product!
Georgina L.
Preston
Really like these! They smell so so good, even my mum likes them too aha. For the price I think they are really nice, they leave my body smelling nice and fresh
ANGELICA L.
sus olor y aromas son los mejores, dejan la piel hidratada , perfectos para llevar en la cartera , ideales para un regalo a una amiga muy querida.