BY BOOTS

Wake up to a fresher, more luxurious shower with this mini body wash collection from boots extracts. This scented body wash gently cleanses, conditions and moisturizes, leaving your skin soft and smooth. This four-piece set includes bergamot, cocoa butter, brazil nut and mango body wash formulas. see more...

Allyah B.
Hampton
On this body wash collection it has multiple different body washes in it which is all made for the pH balance for women's pH balance and stuff I have no disappointments about it it's very affordable you can find these also at your local Walmart or Target
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
These little body washes are just so darn cute and smell AMAZING I now buy them and give them to people for little Christmas gifts and they seem to always love them! They have subtle scents but still smell really really good. I would recommend this product to anyone!
NISSA R.
I'm not sure if I received this same fragrances but I received a body wash giftset from them. Most of the scents are floral I love fruity. Nothing super special about this. It didn't make me feel soft I felt my skin was rough after
Isaura D.
este en realidad me lo regalaron, no conocía la marca hasta ese día pero los olores algunos son fuertes y otros mas suaves, deja mi piel humectada y eso me gusta.
Unyque C.
Received this set as a gift, and I'm so glad I did! All had different scent, and I loved the smell of each one...all made my skin look fresh and soft!
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
me encantan sonnlo mejor y mas dinoke que puedo darle a mi piel un rico y suave aroma y un efecto con el uso constante muy notable.
Amaya A.
Received this for a present and its really good..the scents are amazing and i couldnt get enough of it! Im officially addicted.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Esta colección es perfecta para regalar, me gusta la presentación y el olor esta marca me encanta! Lo recomiendo!!!
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Me gustan mucho estos productos , son de una marca conocida y se obtienen buenos resultados , los recomiendo .
juan m.
Doral, FL
esta mino coleccion es cremas corporales perfumadas, huelen muy bien, ya que lo se porque mi novia lo tiene.
Nuha N.
I want ti know the price of this set?