BY BOOTS

Wake up to a fresher, more luxurious shower with this mini body wash collection from boots extracts. This scented body wash gently cleanses, conditions and moisturizes, leaving your skin soft and smooth. This four-piece set includes bergamot, cocoa butter, brazil nut and mango body wash formulas. see more...

Zairea S.
Reading , PA
These little body washes are just so darn cute and smell AMAZING I now buy them and give them to people for little Christmas gifts and they seem to always love them! They have subtle scents but still smell really really good. I would recommend this product to anyone!
NISSA R.
I'm not sure if I received this same fragrances but I received a body wash giftset from them. Most of the scents are floral I love fruity. Nothing super special about this. It didn't make me feel soft I felt my skin was rough after
Isaura D.
este en realidad me lo regalaron, no conocía la marca hasta ese día pero los olores algunos son fuertes y otros mas suaves, deja mi piel humectada y eso me gusta.
Unyque C.
Received this set as a gift, and I'm so glad I did! All had different scent, and I loved the smell of each one...all made my skin look fresh and soft!
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
me encantan sonnlo mejor y mas dinoke que puedo darle a mi piel un rico y suave aroma y un efecto con el uso constante muy notable.
Amaya A.
Received this for a present and its really good..the scents are amazing and i couldnt get enough of it! Im officially addicted.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Esta colección es perfecta para regalar, me gusta la presentación y el olor esta marca me encanta! Lo recomiendo!!!
Diana Marcela A.
Hollywood, FL
Me gustan mucho estos productos , son de una marca conocida y se obtienen buenos resultados , los recomiendo .
Vanessa G.
Albertville, AL
This collection is amazing! They all smell great!!! My body feels so clean & soft when I use one of them!
CJ J.
Washington, UT
I love the way these make my skin feel and smell. And the variety makes it that much better.