BY BOOTS

Developed To Make A Difference Brazil Nut Body Wash ~ 2.5 Fl Oz (75 Ml) Cocoa Butter Body Wash ~ 2.5 Fl Oz (75 Ml) Bergamot Body Wash ~ 2.5 Fl Oz (75 Ml) Mango Body Wash ~ 2.5 Fl Oz (75 Ml) The Natural Ingredients We Use In These Extracts Products Are Sustainably Sourced And Community Traded Whenever Possible.&Nbsp; This Allows Us To Support The Future Prosperity Of Our Producers' Communities In Developing Countries.&Nbsp; Gorgeous, Exotic And Luxurious, Our Extracts Range Goes To Show That Beauty Can Be More Than Skin Deep. Our Honey Is Sustainably Sourced &Amp; Community Traded. Dermatologically Tested Ingredients: Brazil Nut Body Wash: &Nbsp; Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Dea, Mel (Honey), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Peg-250 Distearate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Benzophenone-4, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Bht, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tetrasodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Green 5 (Ci 61570).&Nbsp; Cocoa Butter Body Wash:&Nbsp; Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Dea, Mel (Honey), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Peg-250 Distearate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Benzophenone-4, Bht, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tetrasodium Edta, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Potassium Sorbate, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Coumarin, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985).&Nbsp; Bergamot Body Wash: &Nbsp; Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Dea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Mel (Honey), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Peg-250 Distearate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Benzophenone-4, Bht, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tetrasodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Dipropylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Green 5 (Ci 61570).&Nbsp; Mango Body Wash:&Nbsp; Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Dea, Mel (Honey), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Glycerol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Peg-250 Distearate, Potassium Sorbate, Laureth-4, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Tetrasodium Edta, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Yellow 6 (Ci 15985),&Nbsp; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).&Nbsp; Made In Thailand see more...

Ana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a fun little collection of body washes with lots of different scents. I've used it as a gift for friends that like beauty products and for christmas parties where there's a gift exchange and I don't know who the recipient is. the extracts and size are the perfect gift.
Bryden L.
Spartanburg , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and I received this as a stocking stuffer at Christmas and we are still enjoying a couple of them. The smells are great and they feel very refreshing and cleaning. Would recommend and if I find this pack again I will definitely repurchase.
Victoria V.
Fort Morgan, CO
Such a great little trial box. I just love the Boots brand, every body wash scent is so yummy. This box was perfect for trying all of them to see which on I like the most. I'd definitely recommend to anyone curious about the products.
Emily E.
Nora, VA
I absolutely love the mini body was collection!! All if the smells are fantastic and wonderful! I love how you can try all 6 and when you get bored of one just pick up another from the pack! Cleans super well and good on skin.
These are great! !! So amazing! !!!!!!!
They smell so great you just fall in love with the fragrance! !! Makes your skin feel great
Faeneolle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body washes are amazing the smell so fresh and delicious and this presentation is so cool because of the variety of flavors
This product is amazing. It smells so nice and it also feels lush! I love this product so much I reccomend you purchase it
Correye A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome value. I love getting vaule sets. They all smell good and I like being able to try new things. Highly recommended
member-6408245fa
Santo Domingo, ['', '', 'Santo Domingo Este']
Muy buenos productos , los resultados son increíbles, la calidad también, me encantan y no hay que ser profesional!
launa d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing in the whole world. I love the selection in here and all natural beauty