BeautyBodyBody CareBoots
Extracts Mango Body Butter - 67 oz

Boots Extracts Mango Body Butter - 6.7 oz

by Boots

Keep your skin silky, soft and oh so smooth with the Boots Extracts Mango Body Butter. This awesome beauty product is made with organic mango extract and almond oil for some straight-from-nature hydration your skin will love. Best of all, the moisturizing body lotion is sustainably sourced and community traded so you can do something good for your skin and the world at the same time. That's some serious skin care power packed into this 6.7 oz. Container! Size: 6.7 fl oz. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boots Extracts Mango Body Butter - 6.7 oz!
yaliza D.
1010 Valencia Town Terrace apt 207
I love its so helpful and I just can't see my life without it.Its so amazing so I'm saying thank you because I love it
Brittany K.
Broomfield , CO
My absolutely favorite body butter! Energizes the skin ask and smells amazing! Alittle pricey but well worth it!!
Ashley C.
This is the BEST body butter!! I got it at Target, and it has the greatest smell out of any product I've tried. It lasted a long time because you don't need a ton of the product. It's gentle and very moisturizing, and I will definitely purchase it again.
Mariah  C.
This stuff smells really amazing! I didn't feel like I was too moisturized but I wished it would have lasted longer.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
I have never used a product that I loved more then this one!!!! The way my skin feels after I use it is like a baby's bottom. It soaks in and doesn't leave a greasy feel. Highly recommend!!!!! I would definitely buy it again
Indy M.
Frisco, TX
Upon opening, the smell was delicious the body butter was thick and emollient. I just didn’t see a massive change in skin softness. Was a bit heavy.
Cristina M.
orange county
Have been using this brand since living in England and now reside in California and I absolutely love it!
Amy S.
Sunrise, FL
Amazing scent and very rich butter. Perfect for after shaving legs. Lasts for a few days without reuse. It’s amazingly therapeutic on heels and knees or elbows. I recommend this product highly.
Celia L.
Obsessed with the mango scent of this entire line of products. This is great for after a nice hot shower to replenish your skin.
Joni E.
Boulder Creek, CA
I love a good body butter. This one smell almost edible. It’s not something I apply daily but it’s a nice special act of self care after a bath.

Looking for your answer?