BY BOOTS

Intensively Moisturizes Our Cocoa Butter is Organic Our Cocoa Butter is Sustainably Sourced & Community Traded see more...

Erin R.
Farmville, VA
I love the way this stuff smells. Got it because the lotion was one of the few things that helped keep my hands from cracking all winter. Lip balm is just as good!
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
I love coconut! Plus I love soft lips, so I bought this. I had never heard of the rand until I just bumped into it. I will buy it again.
Karen H.
Opp, AL
I really like this product I haven' found a boots product yet that I don't like. Loving all there number 7 intense serum
Aletha D.
Pensacola, FL
This product leaves my lips nice and smooth, so far it's the beast thing ive tried on my mouth for dry skin.
emely c.
Pearland, TX
Coconut anything is good. It gives your lips smoothness and it doesn't smell bad. I love this so much recommend
Hannah R.
Bought this product due to my lips feeling dry and needed some moisture. I decided on this one as it was fairly cheap and you got a lot of product however this product was rubbish! The only thing it did was leave my lips sticky and not feeling any softer at all. Overall didn't work for me. Would not recommend.