Boots Extracts Extracts Body Wash - Vanilla - 6.7 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY BOOTS

This vanilla body wash gently cleanses, conditions and moisturizes, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. The deliciously-fragrant body wash contains vanilla extract derived from the vanilla planifolia bean and the body wash's honey is sustainably sourced. see more...

Elizabeth G.
Elkhorn, WI
I truly love the scent of this body wash. I recently purchased it at Walgreens and was blown away by the scent alone. However, The scent is not going to your skin at all, the sides are minimal at best and honestly it did not leave my skin feeling anymore moisturized than it was before I step into the shower.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I love the smell of the vanilla body wash it left my skin smelling amazing almost like when your baking, I love how soft and smooth my soon felt I love this product
Caitlin F.
Lubbock, Texas
This body was is lovely. It smells so good and is so creamy and rich. It lathers up very well and leaves the skin looking, smelling and feeling great afterwards.
Zulema G.
Love love love this refreshing body wash and vanilla scent is not to strong or over powering, it's perfect plus I always a little vanilla scent in anything
Sabrina B.
Portland , OR
Very nice. It works well, isn’t too drying and smells awesome. It’s one of my favorites I’ve tried recently. I don’t have any complaints I can think of.
Rhonda L.
This stuff smells absolutely amazing and a little but definitely goes a long way. It's also such an affordable price.
Nimra S.
I personally like it smells, and it lathers well.It never dries out my skin and i feel fresh after using it.
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Mmmm encanta como me deja mi piel y su aroma suBe riqua fresca me hidrata mucho la puel me encanta mucho mmm.
Avery B.
This seriously smells like heaven. It's like bathing with cupcakes. I would recommend this to everybody.
Amber M.
Smells great, wish it was a thicker formula though! Maybe have a bigger bottle too for the price!