BY BOOTS

Cleanse and moisturize your skin gently and naturally with boots extracts cranberry body wash. This conditioning body wash contains sustainably sourced, community-traded honey for its natural moisturizing properties. Organic cranberry seed oil protects and nourishes your skin, while adding a fresh, lovable fragrance that will leave you craving more. Try it as a face wash for additional benefits! see more...

Shavonda S.
Milwaukee , WI
It's okay. I have super dry skin and live in Wisconsin. Winter can do a number on my skin. I grabbed this from Target. It's not that long lasted I had to reapply. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with very dry skin. It did smell nice.
Vanessa Delacruz B.
I love fruity body wash there's no need for perfume since you already smell nice and I'm always told I do. This product is quite nice you can use it on special occasions if you know what I mean or everyday use . But it will run out quickly.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love the scent of Boots Cranberry body wash. My skin tends to be a little sensitive when changing body washes, but I never noticed a difference when switching to Boots. It leaves my skin feeling really soft, and the scent lasts a bit longer than my usual go-tos.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
I love this body wash especially because of how good it smells I love the smell like I really do & then it leaves my skin feeling really smooth that it's just amazing , I have repurchased this product millions of times & I will keep on doing it
Stephanie G.
Powell, TN
I was recently turned onto Boots products by my friends in the UK and I'm so glad...I love them all!! This body wash smells fantastic and I feel so squeaky clean when I'm out of the shower. I would most certainly recommend this product to anyone!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This has to be one of the creamiest body washes .. very moisturizing and nourishing .. leaves skin feeling so soft and a sweet cranberry scent .. you can purchase this at any target !! About 10 bucks so it's a splurge for me !!
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
Just as good as the Body Shop and way more affordable. Plus the cranberry scent makes me think of the holidays. Get it at Ulta! Great price for so much product.
Abdel B.
Woodside, NY
It's different I feel a sensation on the lips. This product buy it online. I had seen reviews but it is not very well known. I do not use it regularly.
Lina M.
This conditioning body wash is delicious and soft with your skin. You can buy it in supermarkets. This product is not too expensive. I recommend this.
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
Boots does some very good body butter but not so good with body wash.
It does leave the skin dry , although the smell is very fresh and vibrant.